Hale's Breakfast & Lunch

Neighborhoods: Jennings Lodge
Cuisine: Soups, Breakfast, Sandwiches

Hale's Breakfast & Lunch is a Soups, Breakfast, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

gilsd1 photo

Milwaukie, OR

Dinner at Hale's Restaurant Milwaukie, Oregon

My wife and I are always searching for new restaurants to have dinner at. We just found out that Hale’s Restaurant is now open several times a week for dinner. A couple of our neighbors have raved about the restaurant so we decided to give it a try for dinner. To put it lightly we were not impressed. We went there on a Friday night and the place did have some patrons but it was not overly busy. We sat down and the waitress that seated us asked if we wanted coffee and my wife told her she did so she pored her a cup and left without asking if she would like cream. It took several minutes until anyone else passed by that we could ask for cream. After about 15 minutes our waiter finally came to our table to take our order. My wife ordered the Reuben sandwich and I ordered the Hamburger steak well done with baked potato and salad. Well our dinners came but where was my salad that should have been there long before the main course. The waiter said he would bring one now and I told him it was a little late for the salad but he brought it anyway. My wife’s Reuben had a fair amount of pastrami on it but was loaded down with sauerkraut which she had to scrape most of it off. My Hamburger steak was at best medium well (not the way I eat them and not the way I ordered it). Finally after a wait a waitress came by and we asked her to get our waiter for us. She left and the waiter showed up several minutes later. I showed him the steak and he said he would get me a new one. After it was cooked he brought it out but now my baked potato was cold so he went back and got me a new hot one. We were not charged for my meal but I would have rather enjoyed the meal and paid for it. One last thing is the coffee cups are left on the table open side up between customers. My coffee cup which I did not use remained on the table during our whole meal. A couple in the next booth to us did not drink coffee but the coffee cups were not removed while they ate and were not changed before the next customers were seated at that booth. That in itself is a gross error on the part of any restaurant. Out of a 1 to 5 I give them a 1. We will not be back for a second chance.

Gil Daue

Hamburger Steak

Soups Breakfast Parking

Hale's Breakfast & Lunch  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Hale's Breakfast & Lunch is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Hale's Restaurant Milwaukie, Hales Milwaukie Menu, Hale's Restaurant Milwaukie Oregon, Hales Milwaukie, Hale's Restaurant Milwaukie Menu, Hales Restaurant Milwaukie Oregon, and Hale's Restaurant In Milwaukie Oregon.