Half Moon

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

ELopez560 photo

Yonkers, NY

Barely Satisfied

Overall, my experience at Half Moon was descent. I went on a Friday night at around 9pm. It was extremely crowded, especially by the bar area, but not necessarily at an uncomfortable level. Although I had reservations, it took about a half hour for my date and I to be seated. The service was prompt and pleasant and the food arrived quickly. However, for such a nice and expensive restaurant, I was extremely turned off by the brown paper table clothes they had draped over every table. My guess is that they used them to save themselves the time and money of washing and replacing fabric cloths. Their were indeed fabric cloths underneath, but I wasn’t about to make a big deal of taking the paper off in front of my date.

The ambiance of the place is superb, but who wants to have a candle lit dinner with fine entrees over a brown paper bad? The idea is just ridiculous. Not to mention the menues looked like something that came out of my home printer. I think Friendlies had a more sophisticated menue than this place. The live music was fine and everything else was great. It’s definitely a great place to bring a date for the atmosphere and the view. However, make sure to ask for fabric table cloths when you make your reservation.

American Lunch Delivery

Half Moon  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/13/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/05/2015 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
Half Moon is located near the cities of Hastings On Hudson, Ardsley, Irvington, Hastings On Hudson, and Palisades.
People found this by searching for: Half Moon Restaurant New York, Blue Moon Dobbs Ferry, Half Moon Dobbs Ferry Menu Prices, Half Moon Restaurant Hastings, Half Moon Prices, Blue Moon Dobbs Ferry Ny, Half Moon Restaurant Dobbs Ferry Ny, Half Moon Dobbs Ferry Restaurant, and Half Moon Restaurant Dobbs Ferry.