401-738-2238

2470 W Shore Rd ( )

Warwick, RI 02889-8856

Description: Han Palace is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Boneless ribs, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Han Palace
  • 1 user wants to eat at Han Palace

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%

Reviews for Han Palace

Han Palace

Han Palace: Food is not edible.

Worst Chinese food I ever had in my life (if you can call it food). Worst food period. I mean it. I’m not just an internet troll looking to trash a restaurant. I grew up eating a variety of Chinese food and of different qualities. Yes, I am Chinese myself and I do know what is good, what is edible and what is pure crap. The meal I had at Han Palace is by far THE WORST I ever had. And the servers are not Chinese. I’m sorry but if I go to a Chinese restaurant, I expect at least Asian looking people to serve my food. Service was horrible; the server went away for about 15 minutes without checking back on us. She also messed up when taking our order (she couldn’t understand “Ma Po Tofu” which is a VERY basic dish and gave us some other dish that was not even remotely similar). Sesame chicken was tasteless and the quality of the chicken was solidified chicken by-product mush) Rhode Islanders, go to Providence for Chinese food. Don’t be lazy; don’t cheat yourself. Go to Dragon Phoenix. Great Dim Sum there. I haven’t tried their other stuff but I’m sure that its regular meals are just as decent. Or, go to Boston or NYC if you’re willing to try some AUTHENTIC Chinese food. Even better, meet some Chinese people and ask them to cook for you. This food was INSULTING; I could not believe that it is labeled as a “Chinese restaurant.” Thanks for reading.

3.0

We use to go to Han's Palace al time with my ex friends,

What happened we use to go all the time with some ex-friends who lived down street,i think it was on Warwick Ave,then i moved away,son went o go there an dit was closed,so he assumed they closed or went out business,now they are open ,i guess in new location? But food was ral good,nice portions and didn’t seem to have that terrible MSG,that most chinese restaurants,put in their food,even thought some lie and say they don’t. I can tell cause awhile after I eat get terrible gas and headache,so know they lied,an dnever go back and tell everyone don’t go there,if food is good they don’t need MSG,a flavor enhancer? Wish they were in central fl,for we have worst chinese restaurants around ,mostly whole state,is lousy,where they learned to cook ,is a mistery,for food is greasy,yucky and taste awful,and when a chinese restaurants pops up you never see a stray cat,think some places kill cats and use for chicken????????Never eat chinese in fl,rots,looks nasty as well as it taste.

Boneless Spare Ribs

Boneless ribs were great,crunchy,not greasy an dother food was good,son loved there sweet an dsour chicken,mme it was ribs,chowmain and fried rice,but they all need to swich to low sodium soy sauce cause their is way to salty,I use la Choy low sodium,an dit’s great,and my family puts soy say on lots stuff?

Excellent

Best Chinese food around! In expensive and nice, friendly staff.

Boneless Spare Ribs

EXCELLENT food, good sized portions, they will substitute other items in a combo plate. Very delish!

Han Palace is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Hans 02889, Hans Palace Chinese Restaurant Warwick Ri, Hans Palace Warwick Ri, Han Palace Warwick, Hans Palace, Hans Palace Menu, and Hans Palace Warwick.

Iron Works Tavern-Hilton Garden Inn