Han Palace

2470 W Shore Rd
Warwick, RI 02889-8856

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Han Palace is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
amychen photo

amychen

Boston, MA
Han Palace 1.0

Han Palace: Food is not edible.

Worst Chinese food I ever had in my life (if you can call it food). Worst food period. I mean it. I’m not just an internet troll looking to trash a restaurant. I grew up eating a variety of Chinese food and of different qualities. Yes, I am Chinese myself and I do know what is good, what is edible and what is pure crap. The meal I had at Han Palace is by far THE WORST I ever had. And the servers are not Chinese. I’m sorry but if I go to a Chinese restaurant, I expect at least Asian looking people to serve my food. Service was horrible; the server went away for about 15 minutes without checking back on us. She also messed up when taking our order (she couldn’t understand “Ma Po Tofu” which is a VERY basic dish and gave us some other dish that was not even remotely similar). Sesame chicken was tasteless and the quality of the chicken was solidified chicken by-product mush) Rhode Islanders, go to Providence for Chinese food. Don’t be lazy; don’t cheat yourself. Go to Dragon Phoenix. Great Dim Sum there. I haven’t tried their other stuff but I’m sure that its regular meals are just as decent. Or, go to Boston or NYC if you’re willing to try some AUTHENTIC Chinese food. Even better, meet some Chinese people and ask them to cook for you. This food was INSULTING; I could not believe that it is labeled as a “Chinese restaurant.” Thanks for reading.

CarolAnn078 photo

CarolAnn078

Deltona, FL
Han Palace 3.0

We use to go to Han's Palace al time with my ex friends,

What happened we use to go all the time with some ex-friends who lived down street,i think it was on Warwick Ave,then i moved away,son went o go there an dit was closed,so he assumed they closed or went out business,now they are open ,i guess in new location? But food was ral good,nice portions and didn’t seem to have that terrible MSG,that most chinese restaurants,put in their food,even thought some lie and say they don’t. I can tell cause awhile after I eat get terrible gas and headache,so know they lied,an dnever go back and tell everyone don’t go there,if food is good they don’t need MSG,a flavor enhancer? Wish they were in central fl,for we have worst chinese restaurants around ,mostly whole state,is lousy,where they learned to cook ,is a mistery,for food is greasy,yucky and taste awful,and when a chinese restaurants pops up you never see a stray cat,think some places kill cats and use for chicken????????Never eat chinese in fl,rots,looks nasty as well as it taste.

Boneless Spare Ribs

Boneless ribs were great,crunchy,not greasy an dother food was good,son loved there sweet an dsour chicken,mme it was ribs,chowmain and fried rice,but they all need to swich to low sodium soy sauce cause their is way to salty,I use la Choy low sodium,an dit’s great,and my family puts soy say on lots stuff?

Chrissyisms photo

Chrissyisms

West Warwick, RI
Han Palace 5.0

Excellent

Best Chinese food around! In expensive and nice, friendly staff.

Boneless Spare Ribs

EXCELLENT food, good sized portions, they will substitute other items in a combo plate. Very delish!

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Han Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/18/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 07/22/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 10/11/2013 - A diner from Cranston, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/13/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 10/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it.
Han Palace is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Hans Chinese In Warwick, Ri, Hans Palace Warwick Ri Menu, Hans Palace Warwick, Hans 02889, Hans Palace Warwick Ri, Han Palace, Han Palace Warwick, Hans Palace, and Hans Palace Menu.