410-750-3836

3570 Saint Johns Ln Ste 102 ( )

Ellicott City, MD 21042-4036

Description: Hansung Restaurant is a Korean, Japanese & Korean, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Korean, Japanese & Korean, Japanese, and Takeout
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Hansung Restaurant

Reviews for Hansung Restaurant

Horrible Service

More laughable than the sushi in this place is the service. The servers stellar performance is obviously contagious as we were one of two tables to be seated on a Friday night. They proceded to rush us through every course to the point where I had to send my entree back to the kitchen for a mere lack of room on the tiny tables. This was met with obvious disgust from the server as well as the so-called sushi chef behind the counter so that both sat staring at me until I finshed my soup and appetizer. For the grand finale—no joking—a person came out of the kitchen at about 9:30 and started flashing the lights on and off to make it CRYSTAL clear that we were not welcome there and it was time to leave. Never will we go back.

4.0

Great food, just skip the sushi

Hansung makes great Korean and Japanese food, except for the sushi.

All the Korean food on the menu I’ve tried is really good but what the Koreans in the restaurant isn’t on any menu I have seen and it looks really good! One day I will get up the courage to start pointing at dishes on other people’s tables and asking the server to bring me that. The beef rolls are my favorite.

Hansung makes excellent tempura, some of the best in Howard County. Always light and never greasy. My husband loves their teriyaki.

I’ve never tried to make my own sushi and I’m sure I would suck at it if I tried but some of the sushi I have been served here has been downright laughable. It tastes fine but I don’t think 8 equally sized pieces of sushi with a seaweed wrapper that stays wrapped on the trip to the table isn’t too much to ask.

Shrimp Tempura

Great tempura, my favorite in the area.

Yakitori

Grilled chicken skewers with gooey sauce. I order a bowl of rice to go with it and make a meal of this appetizer.

Hansung Restaurant is located near the cities of Orella, Ilchester, Columbia, Catonsville, and Spring Hill.
People found this by searching for: Han Sung Menu Ellicott City, Korean Food Ellicott City, Hansung Restaurant, Korean Restaurant Ellicott City Md, Han Sung Ellicott City Md Menu, Han Sung Ellicott City, Han Sung Ellicott City Menu, and Han Sung Restaurant.

Featured in Ellicott City