952-474-1990

2443 Hwy 7 ( )

Excelsior, MN 55331-9700

Description: Happy Garden is a American and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, and Chinese
  • 223 dishes entered by diners at Happy Garden

Reviews for Happy Garden

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by jadaw

TRASHY NASTY

If I could give a no star review I would. I got there when they opened so no one else was there. These other reviews must be fake. I know a few ppl who own and run these type of eating places. It was small the food was nasty some of the white rice was burnt. The cook was sitting at one of the tables after awhile shoe off scratching his foot. Plates utensils and cups werent clen had too look through them to find one clean. Red flag there but I gave the benefit of the doubt until i seen the cook doing what he did. It was cheap since my child ate free but that was my first and last visit. I called myself eating a quick lunch since I was doing errands never again though. Also the buffet selection was small to nothing.

May 3, 2010

Great Take Out

Love Happy Garden for take out. The lo mein is very good as are the egg rolls. Staff is always helpful.

January 28, 2010

Happy Garden

This is a very good chinese restaurant. Their orange chicken and egg rolls are my favorite. The portions are large with plenty to share.

Happy Garden is located near the cities of Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, Minnetonka Beach, and Chanhassen.
People found this by searching for: Happy Garden Excelsior, Chinese Hwy 7 Mn, Happy Garden 2 Excelsior, Happy Garden Shorewood Mn, Happy Garden Mn, Happy Garden 2 Menu, Happy Garden Ii Excelsior, and Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant Excelsior Mn.

7857fdd01b851ccb359851beed791ef0

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Happy Garden

Happy Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  86%  Food:  81%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  55%
Pros
  •  "Awesome food, cooked right with perfect spicing. A+, our favorite Chinese restaurant!"
  •  "A lot of food for a cheap price "
  •  "None."
  •  "I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so tonight. The entire experience was extremely disappointing. The ambiance is tacky and the food was, by far, the worst Chinese we've ever had. It was obviously pre-packaged, frozen, ov"
Cons
  •  "None."
  •  "HORRIBLE, disgusting, almost in edible food, tacky decor. Awful."
  •  "See above."
Comments
  •  "Good food, you'll love it!"
  •  "Save your time and money. Worst Chinese food we've ever had. Over cooked, over fried, dripping in grease, prepackaged food. Horrendous."
  •  "Don't go. It's awful."