Call 2443 Hwy 7
Excelsior, MN 55331-9700

Cuisine: American, Chinese

Happy Garden is a American and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly, good prices, fast service, love the wonton soup, lemon chicken and lots more."
"Fast service, don't miss this Chinese food"
"None they forgot a main dish and gave me back talk and attitude"
"Gross. Got a stomachs ache. "
"Awesome food, cooked right with perfect spicing. A+, our favorite Chinese restaurant!"
"A lot of food for a cheap price "
"None."
"I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so tonight. The entire experience was extremely disappointing. The ambiance is tacky and the food was, by far, the worst Chinese we've ever had. It was obviously pre-packaged, frozen, ov"
Cons
"Not a fancy place..4 stars were for quality and service for price."
"Missed food, bad customer service "
"McElroy minimal soggy vegetables, soggy breading, meat inside wea hard and old"
"None."
"HORRIBLE, disgusting, almost in edible food, tacky decor. Awful."
"See above."
Comments
"Would not hesitate to recommend this for good quality American style Chinese food "
"Never eating there again I chose between your restraunt and chipotle and tonight I chose u but I should have chose chipotle and will for now on. Even though u r two different types of food "
"Stay clear"
"Good food, you'll love it!"
"Save your time and money. Worst Chinese food we've ever had. Over cooked, over fried, dripping in grease, prepackaged food. Horrendous."
"Don't go. It's awful."
Happy Garden 1.0

TRASHY NASTY

If I could give a no star review I would. I got there when they opened so no one else was there. These other reviews must be fake. I know a few ppl who own and run these type of eating places. It was small the food was nasty some of the white rice was burnt. The cook was sitting at one of the tables after awhile shoe off scratching his foot. Plates utensils and cups werent clen had too look through them to find one clean. Red flag there but I gave the benefit of the doubt until i seen the cook doing what he did. It was cheap since my child ate free but that was my first and last visit. I called myself eating a quick lunch since I was doing errands never again though. Also the buffet selection was small to nothing.

Happy Garden 4.0
May 3, 2010

Great Take Out

Love Happy Garden for take out. The lo mein is very good as are the egg rolls. Staff is always helpful.
Happy Garden 4.0
January 28, 2010

Happy Garden

This is a very good chinese restaurant. Their orange chicken and egg rolls are my favorite. The portions are large with plenty to share.

American Good For Kids Chinese

Happy Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Happy Garden is located near the cities of Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, Minnetonka Beach, and Chanhassen.
People found this by searching for: Happy Garden Shorewood Mn, Happy Garden Mn, Chinese Restaurant Chanhassen Mn, Happy Garden Ii Excelsior, Happy Garden Excelsior, Happy Garden 2 Menu, Happy Garden Too, and Happy Garden 2 Excelsior.