1.5 rating over 1 review
Call 211 Main St
Oxford, MA 01540-2352

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Happy Garden Restaurant is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
" They good Employee"
"Bunch of drunks@ the bar. that should be in the back. highlight of the place i guess"
Cons
"Peking ravioli"
"Old ripped seats/tables, dirty rugs, smelly inside.. Almost looks unsanitary"
Comments
"Ordertogo"
souris photo

souris

Oxford, MA
Happy Garden Restaurant 1.0

UN-Happy Garden is more like it!

My friends took me out in honor of moving to Oxford and the meal was served by the most dour and unhelpful person. She was rude.

We felt like we were bothering her. The food was bland and tasteless, with stingy portions and I think the waitress was mad at me for being a vegetarian! The amount of white rice with the dish seemed to be large to cover up for the lack of everything else.

The outside is painted a hideous institutional green and the sign “Happy Garden” looks so sad against this ugly backdrop, the effect is totally not inviting. But I wasn’t paying, thank GAWD.

I will not go back there.

vegetables and rice

ICK!

Chinese Asian Takeout

Happy Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/04/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from New York, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.
Happy Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of North Oxford.
People found this by searching for: Happy Garden Restaurant Oxford Ma, Happy Garden Oxford, Happy Garden Menu Oxford Ma, Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant Oxford Ma, Happy Garden Chinese Oxford Ma, Happy Garden Oxford Ma, Happy Garden Oxford, Ma, and Happy Garden Oxford Ma Menu.