Happy's Pizza

216-491-5555

3980 Lee Rd ( )

Cleveland, OH 44128

Neighborhoods: Lee - Miles

Description: Happy's Pizza is a Pizza and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Pizza, Takeout, Delivery, Lunch, Dinner, and Online Ordering
  • 535 dishes entered by diners at Happy's Pizza

Reviews for Happy's Pizza

Happy's Pizza

Large Black Moth Corned Beef Sandwich......

We received a flyer from Happy’s pizza with specials and some cupons. We decided to order some of their $5 deals. I made the mistake of purchasing the corned beef sandwich with fries. The first think I noticed when I got home and sat down to eat it was the food was cold and I went straight from Happy’s pizza to my home which isn’t any longer than 8 minutes away. I saw that the fries were cold and hard and the sandwich was a joke. The sandwhich had about two slices of cold deli style rubbery corned beef on it. I took a few bites of it hoping it tasted better than it looked. Unfortunately it tasted horrible. I was highly disappointed. Then the worst happened. I looked down at the sandwhich and saw that it had a black object sticking up from the corner of the sandwich wedged between the buns. I stared at it in utterly disbelief at first as the object slowly became clearer to me. There was a large dead black moth in my sandwich. We called them and they asked us to bring it back. They were nice about it and offered to make me another but of course I declined. Even though they insisted that nothing like that had ever happened before they refunded my money.

Corned Beef Sandwich with Fries and Cole Slaw

It had a large dead insect in it….what more can I say. I would strongly advise anyone not to eat there because besides having a large dead insect in the food, the food itself was still horrible and bland.

July 10, 2011

Nice Food, Rude Staff

The food was good, but I would advise Happy's to hire better staff. The workers have horrible customer service skills!

Happy's Pizza is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Happy Pizza Lee Road, Happy Pizza Lee Rd, Happy's Pizza Reviews, Happy's Pizza On Lee Road, Happy's Pizza Lee Rd, Happy's Pizza On Lee Rd, and Happys Pizza Lee Road.

Provenance