Harbor Docks

538 Highway 98 E
Destin, FL 32541-2328

Neighborhoods: Destin Harbor
Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Harbor Docks is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Consist fresh seafood , barity of Southern dishes and it is always good Friendly alwatcevkimh with customer. Char "
BethBC photo

BethBC

Mundelein, IL
Harbor Docks 2.0

Unimpressed

My rating is based on the food, not the service. We were disappointed. This place had the recommendation of our hotel’s front desk. We had high hopes, but it just wasn’t that great. We went on the second-to-last night of our honeymoon (our first in Destin). Ordered the smoked fish app, which was pretty good, but $12 good?? Not so much. Drinks were strong. His 2 pieces of yellowtail Nigiri were good. I ordered the Seafood Platter ($28); my hubby ordered the Surf ‘n’ Turf—his steak was nice. My oysters were tiny (we had just been in Apalach, but still!), soft-shell crab was not as good as I’ve had before, scallops were good. I am a seafood freak, so you know something is not right when I enjoy my baked potato the most. Service was fantastic though—a great group of ladies work there. We paid almost the exact same amount for dinner the next night at Pranzo in Ft. Walton Beach (Italian, not seafood restaurant) and were WAY more impressed and satisfied.

Seafood Lunch Breakfast

Harbor Docks  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/16/2013 - A diner from Argyle, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 05/20/2013 - A diner from Jackson, MS tried it and liked it.
  • 07/23/2013 - A diner from Fort Walton Beach, FL tried it.
  • 10/10/2013 - A diner from Destin, FL tried it.
  • 05/24/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/08/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Consist fresh seafood , barity of Southern dishes and it is always good Friendly alwatcevkimh with customer. Char '
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Harbor Docks Menu Destin Fl, Harbor Docks Sushi Menu, Harbor Docks Destin, Harbor Docks Menu, Harbor Docks Menu Destin, Harbor Dock Destin Florida, Harbor Docks Destin Menu, and Harbor Docks.