Harbor Docks

850-837-0332

538 Highway 98 E ( )

Destin, FL 32541-2328

Neighborhoods: Destin Harbor

Description: Harbor Docks is a Seafood, American, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, American, Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Overall: 100%
Pros

• "Consist fresh seafood , barity of Southern dishes and it is always good Friendly alwatcevkimh with customer. Char "

Reviews for Harbor Docks

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by BethBC
Harbor Docks

2.0

Unimpressed

My rating is based on the food, not the service. We were disappointed. This place had the recommendation of our hotel’s front desk. We had high hopes, but it just wasn’t that great. We went on the second-to-last night of our honeymoon (our first in Destin). Ordered the smoked fish app, which was pretty good, but $12 good?? Not so much. Drinks were strong. His 2 pieces of yellowtail Nigiri were good. I ordered the Seafood Platter ($28); my hubby ordered the Surf ‘n’ Turf—his steak was nice. My oysters were tiny (we had just been in Apalach, but still!), soft-shell crab was not as good as I’ve had before, scallops were good. I am a seafood freak, so you know something is not right when I enjoy my baked potato the most. Service was fantastic though—a great group of ladies work there. We paid almost the exact same amount for dinner the next night at Pranzo in Ft. Walton Beach (Italian, not seafood restaurant) and were WAY more impressed and satisfied.

People found this by searching for: Harbor Docks Menu Destin, Harbor Docks Menu, Harbor Docks Destin Menu, Harbor Docks Restaurant Destin, Harbor Docks Destin, Harbor Docks Sushi Menu, Harbor.Dock Menu, and Harbor Docks Menu Destin Fl.

Featured in Destin