Call 230 Mercer St
Harmony, PA 16037

Harmony Inn is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"God tasting steak but a lot of waste on the meat"
Cons
"Menu hard to read. Food served lukewarm. Had to ask server for dinner rolls three times before receiving them after more than half of our kea consumed. Ladies beware. There is a hole in the wood floor on the top tread of the stairs. If you catch your heel"
Comments
"I hope this place succeeds after all the issues they had with the state to open but they need to train their waitstaff and serve food hot not lukewarm"
momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA
Harmony Inn 5.0

Hidden gem!

This is such a cool place—the building is great, and supposedly haunted, so there are lots of stories to be told. It has a great amount of charm, and chances are after one visit you will want to go back for more.

The menu is a little odd—primarily American and Mexican, with a few German dishes also available. But the good news is that they do the dishes very well. I had the “Aspen”…a crispy chicken chimichanga, chili relleno, and beef taco topped with chili sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and sour cream for 12.95. I’m a sucker for Mexican food, and I was a very happy diner as I enjoyed my plate of delicious choices. The chili relleno was especially good.

If you are looking for adventure a short trip outside of Pittsburgh, this is the place to try!

The burgers here are not to be missed either.

Aspen

A crispy chicken chimichanga, chili relleno, and beef taco topped with our own chili sauce, cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and sour cream…great on their own, and even better all on one plate. Delicious!

Harmony Inn 5.0
June 6, 2009

Food is Delicious

The appetizers are fantastic (a meal in themselves) Our party had sandwiches, soups and various entrees and not a complaint. Our compliments to the chef.
Harmony Inn 4.0
November 4, 2008

yumm

I grew up in Harmony, and though this place may change chefs, it is always good- I recommend the Aspen. I've heard many stories about it being haunted, but never experienced anything myself. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back. :)

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Harmony Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/19/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'God tasting steak but a lot of waste on the meat'
    Cons: 'Menu hard to read. Food served lukewarm. Had to ask server for dinner rolls three times before receiving them after more than half of our kea consumed. Ladies beware. There is a hole in the wood floor on the top tread of the stairs. If you catch your heel'
    Comments: 'I hope this place succeeds after all the issues they had with the state to open but they need to train their waitstaff and serve food hot not lukewarm'
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
Harmony Inn is located near the cities of Zelienople and Winthrop.
People found this by searching for: Harmony Inn Ghost Facebook, Harmony Inn Menu, Harmony Inn Harmony Pa, Harmony Inn Restaurant, Harmony Inn Harmony Pa Menu, Harmony Inn , Harmony, Pa, and The Harmony Inn Harmony Pa.