732-223-8880

2655 River Rd ( )

Manasquan, NJ 08736-2436

Description: Harpoon Willy's is a American, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, Good Food Lover, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, Wifi, Steak, Seafood, and Burgers
Diner Log for Harpoon Willy's:
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "There were six of us and we had a great time. The food was excellent !!!!"
  • "Relaxed casual atmosphere"
  • "Ellie was our server and shelves fantastic and her recommendations were on point. The salad needed more dressing, they ran out of short ribs, but other than that...great."
Cons
  • "Prime rib was not really a prime rib"

From OpenTable:

Waterfront Dining on the Manasquan River. We at Harpoon Willy's pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere, fresh, delicious food, and great service. Our food, wine, and rotating craft beer draft specials are always changing, but our go-to favorites will keep you coming back again and again. The spacious bar with its spectacular views make it a great place to meet friends for lunch, dinner, or just to enjoy a drink, or you can spend a cozy afternoon in front of our dining room's large stone fireplace.
Harpoon Willy's can accommodate small private parties and also offer off-site catering for your events.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Harpoon Willy's

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by cv1
Harpoon Willy's

Save your money. Wait till summer is over.

I am a local that visits the restaurant all year long, around three of four times a month, with my wife. We always dine around 3 PM to avoid the crowds. I always have a house salad and a well done Filet Mignon. Usually the food is excellent and the service very good. For some reason, as summer approaches (maybe its the morons that are hired as summer help), both the food and service deteriorate greatly, especially on Mondays. The past two dining experiences (on Mondays) have been the same. The Filet Mignon takes 45 minutes to cook instead of the normal 20 minute wait. When it finally does arrive, it is cold and gristly. During the 45 minute wait the waitress totally ignores you, so if you need to refresh your drink, you have to go to the bar yourself. I have had enough of this terrible treatment and intend to avoid the restaurant entirely until fall again approaches. Yes, on the second event I did ask for the manager to report the terrible food and service, but was told that the manager had stepped out for a while. Avoid this place like the plague (especially on summer Mondays).

December 3, 2008

Love the atmosphere and food

I am asking for my parents to take me to Harpoon Willy's for my birthday this year because it is so cozy and makes me feel so good The food is great and it is such a beautiful litte place. It feels like a country cottage/house on theā€¦

March 28, 2008

Great river view

This is a restaurant that specializes in seafood and has great chowders. We love the fun atmosphere and the river views. The prices are fair and the atmosphere is fun.

Harpoon Willy's is located near the cities of Sea Girt, Brielle, Pt Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, and Spring Lake.
People found this by searching for: Harpoon Willies Brielle Nj, Harpoon Willies, Does Harpoon Willies In Manasquan Have A Kids Menu, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj, Harpoon Willys In Brick Nj, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj Menu, Harpoon Willy's Menu, Harpoon Willy's Brielle Nj Menu, and Harpoon Willys Menu.

Jersey Grille