Call 2655 River Rd
Manasquan, NJ 08736-2436

Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood

Harpoon Willy's is a American, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"There were six of us and we had a great time. The food was excellent !!!!"
"Relaxed casual atmosphere"
"Ellie was our server and shelves fantastic and her recommendations were on point. The salad needed more dressing, they ran out of short ribs, but other than that...great."
Cons
"Prime rib was not really a prime rib"
cv1 photo

cv1

Brielle, NJ
Harpoon Willy's 1.0

Save your money. Wait till summer is over.

I am a local that visits the restaurant all year long, around three of four times a month, with my wife. We always dine around 3 PM to avoid the crowds. I always have a house salad and a well done Filet Mignon. Usually the food is excellent and the service very good. For some reason, as summer approaches (maybe its the morons that are hired as summer help), both the food and service deteriorate greatly, especially on Mondays. The past two dining experiences (on Mondays) have been the same. The Filet Mignon takes 45 minutes to cook instead of the normal 20 minute wait. When it finally does arrive, it is cold and gristly. During the 45 minute wait the waitress totally ignores you, so if you need to refresh your drink, you have to go to the bar yourself. I have had enough of this terrible treatment and intend to avoid the restaurant entirely until fall again approaches. Yes, on the second event I did ask for the manager to report the terrible food and service, but was told that the manager had stepped out for a while. Avoid this place like the plague (especially on summer Mondays).

Harpoon Willy's 5.0
December 3, 2008

Love the atmosphere and food

I am asking for my parents to take me to Harpoon Willy's for my birthday this year because it is so cozy and makes me feel so good The food is great and it is such a beautiful litte place. It feels like a country cottage/house on the…
Harpoon Willy's 4.0
March 28, 2008

Great river view

This is a restaurant that specializes in seafood and has great chowders. We love the fun atmosphere and the river views. The prices are fair and the atmosphere is fun.

American OpenTable Good Food Lover

From OpenTable:

Waterfront Dining on the Manasquan River. We at Harpoon Willy's pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere, fresh, delicious food, and great service. Our food, wine, and rotating craft beer draft specials are always changing, but our go-to favorites will keep you coming back again and again. The spacious bar with its spectacular views make it a great place to meet friends for lunch, dinner, or just to enjoy a drink, or you can spend a cozy afternoon in front of our dining room's large stone fireplace.
Harpoon Willy's can accommodate small private parties and also offer off-site catering for your events.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Harpoon Willy's  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Harpoon Willy's is located near the cities of Sea Girt, Brielle, Pt Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, and Spring Lake.
People found this by searching for: Harpoon Willy's Menu Nj, Harpoon Willy's Brielle Nj Menu, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj, Harpoon Willy S Manasquan Nj, Harpoon Willy's Menu, Harpoon Willy's Manasquan Nj Menu, Harpoon Willies Brielle Nj, and Harpoon Willys Menu.