Call 4 Cronin Rd
Queensbury, NY 12804

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"Delicious pizza, excellent service"
"Friendly people great service and great food"
"We travel over 45 minutes to this restaurant every couple of months for their delicious pizza, we would definately go more often if we could! This place has great food but it has the best pizza EVER! I've been going sinc my parents would bring me as "
Cons
"No cons except I wish we lived closer!"
Comments
"The best pizza anywhere! They also make killer club sandwiches and their homemade fries are awesome! A great place to eat"
"A must dine if in queensbury or surrounding areas"
"They have the best pizza ever! They even appeared on Racheql Ray a couple yrs ago for their pizza."
Harvest Restaurant 4.0
November 13, 2010

Very good food

I went for my birthday and it was very good. Good food and people and very clean. Would definitely recommend.
Harvest Restaurant 5.0
December 7, 2009

Harvest Restaurant is the best place around!

Great place! Wonderful Service and atmosphere! Food is out of this world!!!!!!!!! The Clubs and Salads are HUGE and the pizza is so wonderful they shouldn't even call it pizza! Highly recommend!
Harvest Restaurant 1.0
November 1, 2009

Harvest Restaurant is rude

We went here two different times and got horrible service both times. The first time was during the world series and our server was more interested in watching the game than doing their job. When we asked for a box to put our food in it…

Italian Pizza American

Harvest Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/13/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Glens Falls, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Astoria, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We travel over 45 minutes to this restaurant every couple of months for their delicious pizza, we would definately go more often if we could! This place has great food but it has the best pizza EVER! I've been going sinc my parents would bring me as '
    Cons: 'No cons except I wish we lived closer!'
    Comments: 'They have the best pizza ever! They even appeared on Racheql Ray a couple yrs ago for their pizza.'
  • 01/11/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/02/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly people great service and great food'
    Comments: 'A must dine if in queensbury or surrounding areas'
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Delicious pizza, excellent service'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'The best pizza anywhere! They also make killer club sandwiches and their homemade fries are awesome! A great place to eat'
People found this by searching for: Harvest Restaurant Glens Falls Ny, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Ny, Harvest Restuarant Menu 12804, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Menu, Harvest Restaurant Menu Queensbury, Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Ny Menu, The Harvest Restaurant Queensbury Ny, and Harvest Restaurant Queensbury.