Call 6703 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Neighborhoods: Melrose

Cuisine: Contemporary American, American, Contemporary

Hatfield's is a Contemporary American, American, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

dinaleigh photo

dinaleigh

Hatfield's 3.0

Beautiful space

Tried the new Hatfield’s on Tuesday. The space is beautiful. I love being able to see in the kitchen. We ordered three appetizers, two entrees and a dessert. Unfortunately nothing stood out so I can’t even remember enough to write about the dishes. The one thing I can say is that I don’t like a lot of salt in my food so for me to say that most of the dishes needed salt says a lot.
I do remember dessert. The banana dacquoise was pretty good. I would recommend that. Oh and the service was pretty flawless. Still made for a good date night.

Banana Dacquoise

Was the most memorable part of my meal

foodie9 photo

foodie9

Hatfield's 5.0

Great

I’ve been lucky enough to go to this place a few times, and it’s always good.

Although I preferred the smaller space, there is now the added bonus of seeing the kitchen. If you are a foodie, you will be staring in there all night!

"Croque Madame" grilled brioche, hamachi, prosciutto, quail egg

Unfrickin-believable.

Contemporary American Hollywood Casual Elegant

Hatfield's  Restaurant Reviews

Hatfield's is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Hatsfield Melrose, Hatfields On Melrose, Hatfield's Restaurant, Hatfield Melrose, Hatfield's Restaurant Melrose, Hatfields Melrose, Hatfields Melrose Restaurant, and Hatfields Restaurant Melrose.