Hawaiian Isle

4.5 rating over 1 review
4 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, NH 03865-4806

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Hawaiian Isle is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
TandC photo

TandC

Sandown, NH
Hawaiian Isle 3.0

Going Downhill

I love the food in this place and it has always been my favorite local chinese joint. I have gone out of my way passing several other closer places many times to get their food.So what’s my problem? The last time I was in here I complained about a miserly prepared Zombie and the waitress brought back the manager.He told me I drank it too fast and didn’t let the ice melt.Ice was actually the problem, it was taking up 3/4 of my glass. As far as that I just would have never ordered a Zombie again. But that’s not all.I noticed the food portions have gone down.This was the first time I ever left this place hungry.And I guess the manager now has a grudge against me because he ignored me when I left. In this place your are greeted when you arrive and they always say thank you come again or whatever when you leave.I left the waitress over 20 % as I always do.It was not her fault the manager does not believe “the customer is always right”.After 35 years of coming to this place I am disappointed for the second time.Once many years back I had a lousy meal here.Maybe the cook was having a bad day.The next time I see the owner I’m ratting out the guy.I bet you I get the best Zombie ever made.And yes I will continue to go here but I guess I’ll Have to start eating the bread before my meal comes.I usually stay away from it because I would fill up and not enjoy all of my meal.I actually feel bad about not giving this place 5 stars.

Chinese Lunch Parking

Hawaiian Isle  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/22/2013 - A diner from Derry, NH tried it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Lowell, MA tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Salem, NH tried it and liked it.
  • 11/22/2013 - A diner from Haverhill, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food, best Mai tai, friendliest staff and management'
    Cons: 'None'
Hawaiian Isle is located near the cities of Newton Junction and Atkinson.
People found this by searching for: Hawaiian Isle, Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Islands Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Restaurant Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh Menu, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow, and Hawaiian Isle Menu.