Call 4 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, NH 03865-4806

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Hawaiian Isle is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
TandC photo

TandC

Sandown, NH
Hawaiian Isle 3.0

Going Downhill

I love the food in this place and it has always been my favorite local chinese joint. I have gone out of my way passing several other closer places many times to get their food.So what’s my problem? The last time I was in here I complained about a miserly prepared Zombie and the waitress brought back the manager.He told me I drank it too fast and didn’t let the ice melt.Ice was actually the problem, it was taking up 3/4 of my glass. As far as that I just would have never ordered a Zombie again. But that’s not all.I noticed the food portions have gone down.This was the first time I ever left this place hungry.And I guess the manager now has a grudge against me because he ignored me when I left. In this place your are greeted when you arrive and they always say thank you come again or whatever when you leave.I left the waitress over 20 % as I always do.It was not her fault the manager does not believe “the customer is always right”.After 35 years of coming to this place I am disappointed for the second time.Once many years back I had a lousy meal here.Maybe the cook was having a bad day.The next time I see the owner I’m ratting out the guy.I bet you I get the best Zombie ever made.And yes I will continue to go here but I guess I’ll Have to start eating the bread before my meal comes.I usually stay away from it because I would fill up and not enjoy all of my meal.I actually feel bad about not giving this place 5 stars.

Hawaiian Isle 5.0
June 28, 2009

Hawaiian Isle is awsome

great food .the bartender carlos is a great guy.the only better place to get chinese food is han garden in bradford but H,I is a very close second try the hawaiian isle steak.yum
Hawaiian Isle 5.0
December 26, 2007

My personal favorite

This place is incredible. Ever since I was a kid my family has gone to Hawaiian Isle, it is my favorite chinese restaruant. The service is excellent, the drinks are good, and the food is always hot and amazing. The prices are also very…

Chinese Lunch Parking

Hawaiian Isle  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/22/2013 - A diner from Derry, NH tried it.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner from Lowell, MA tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Salem, NH tried it and liked it.
  • 11/22/2013 - A diner from Haverhill, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
  • 01/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food, best Mai tai, friendliest staff and management'
    Cons: 'None'
Hawaiian Isle is located near the cities of Newton Junction and Atkinson.
People found this by searching for: Hawaiian Isle, Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Islands Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Restaurant Plaistow Nh, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow Nh Menu, Hawaiian Isle Plaistow, and Hawaiian Isle Menu.