Haywood's on the Water

610 Antlers Lane
Williamsport, PA 17701

Cuisine: Lunch, Catering, Cafe

Haywood's on the Water is a Lunch, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Food was great the wings and burgers"
"Wings"
Cons
"The waiter spilled soda all over me"
Comments
"Nothing"
klausman67 photo

klausman67

Williamsport, PA
Haywood's on the Water 1.0

DON'T BOTHER

how does HAYWOOD’S stay in business? i went with a small-ish group to see the WZXR group of (really, really awful) bands the friday of labor day weekend. man, i could have spent my time so many other ways. everyone at the table complained that the food was inedible & came wrong, and we never heard so much as a peep from the supposed ‘bands’ (that we were charged a wristband fee for) until after 9:30, when they were advertised to begin at 7pm. the banD (singular) was ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. i won’t go again until it’s under new management.

snapperb69 photo

snapperb69

Williamsport, PA
Haywood's on the Water 1.0

haywood's on the water.....should sink.

I always like to give a place a second chance so I go to Haywoods again, and invite 5 or 6 of my friends, (who were also as disappointed as I was) for live bands Friday night that were supposed to start at 7:00pm…We went for dinner at 7pm. Our order (and my friends order’s at a different table) got messed up, and the food tasted like cardboard. My fiancee’s sandwich was cold and mine was on the wrong type of bread. They forgot his salad and the drinks were watery and expensive. ($4.50 for a watered down drink in a plastic cup). I won’t ever eat there again, and neither would my friends. As far as the bands go…after dinner we went outside (had to pay $5 for a wristband after paying for a worthless meal) and waited, and waited and waited. Finally at 10pm I heard some music inside. They said there were going to be bands outside as well-there were not. So basically I paid an additional $5 to walk outside, and never even heard a band that night.

RestLife photo

RestLife

Trout Run, PA
Haywood's on the Water 2.0

Disappointing

I’ve been to Haywood’s on the Water 2 times since it opened. We came for the Grand Opening night, the food took 2 hours to come out, but since it was opening night we were ok with it. The food was very good. We came the following friday night, again the food took over 2 hours to come out, I got there a little later and ordered my food. My server brought out my fries, which were cold, then disappeared for the rest of the night. I never got my food, and many of the requests my friends made were never done, simple stuff like no mayonaisse.

There was no management presence, and the service was disappointing to say the least

Hot Muffaletta

wish i knew, never got my food, the fries they did bring out were cold. Did not tip because never got my food.

Bands Lunch Parking

Haywood's on the Water  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Schuylkill Haven, PA tried it.
  • 05/04/2013 - A diner from Roslindale, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Williamsport, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Wings'
    Cons: 'The waiter spilled soda all over me'
    Comments: 'Nothing'
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was great the wings and burgers'
    Cons: 'None'
Haywood's on the Water is located near the cities of South Williamsport and Loyalsock.
People found this by searching for: Haywood's On The Water, Haywood On The Water Williamsport, Haywood By The Water, Haywood Bar In Linden, Haywood's On The Water Williamsport Pa, Haywoods Restaurant, Haywoods On The Water, Haywood's On The Water Williamsport, and Haywoods On The Water Williamsport Pa.