Call 2550 Cumberland St
Lebanon, PA 17042

Cuisine: 24 Hours, Cafe, Diner

Hearth Family Restaurant is a 24 Hours, Cafe, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Crab cakes were excellent! I enjoyed them so much I purchased a togo order!"
"Good food. Friendly staff. Very accommodating of our large family."
"Employees are rude and slow"
"All food"
"Nice ppl "
Cons
"No cons!"
"Nothing"
"Paying the bill at the end"
Comments
"The menu was out of this world!"
"Use more flavors on the fish "
Hearth Family Restaurant 5.0

The Best

I’ve been eating at The Hearth ever since it opened under that name. The quality of food is always as expected no matter what time of day I eat there. The breakfasts are outstanding (I love the creamed chipped beef on toast w/home fries). Their cole slaw is made right there, and it is the best I’ve eaten anywhere. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the managers have greeted me like family when I see them. This is good food at reasonable prices. Best fries in town, and ohhhh, those Dutch burgers! They’re open 24/7 which is another huge plus.

Chipped beef

Creamy chipped beef on toast with home fries on the side. I include cole slaw with my order (PA Dutch people understand that) which makes the meal even better. The portions are very generous, and the staff is very helpful. Perfect family restaurant.

Embersigh photo

Embersigh

Ashland, PA
Hearth Family Restaurant 5.0

THE Late Night Spot in Lebanon!

The Hearth Family Restaurant is one of our favorite 24 hour locations, in the Lebanon area.
It has plenty of parking, and plenty of comfortable seating. It is attractive, cozy, and has a very nice atmosphere about it.

The Hearth has a very large and varied menu; with plenty of items available for all you Nightowls out there!

The service has always been excellent. We have tried the Taco Salad, Cheesesteaks, Burgers, Hot Turkey Sandwich, Salad, Soup, Chili, various Pies, Cakes and always their very good coffee!

It seems like a place where family and friends gather; there always has been alot of talking and laughing when we have been there, and I like that!

Hearth Family Restaurant 3.0
April 3, 2009

Classic Diner Food

If you're craving a burger or need a quick, hearty breakfast, this is your place. The menu is huge offering soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts and entrees - all the diner favorites! Plus they're open 24/7.

24 Hours Cafe Diner

Hearth Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hearth Family Restaurant is located near the cities of South Lebanon Twp, Avon, Colebrook, and Pleasant Hill.
People found this by searching for: The Hearth Lebanon Pa Menu, Hearth Restaurant Lebanon Pa Menu, Hearth Restaurant Lebanon Pa, The Hearth Lebanon Pa, The Hearth Menu Lebanon Pa, Hearth Restaurant,Lebanon,Pa, Gabbyh, The Hearth Restaurant Lebanon Pa, and The Heart Family Restaurant In Lebanon Pa.