651-488-0549

1641 Rice Street ( )

Saint Paul, MN

Description: Hearthside Restaurant The is a Italian and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Pizza, Saint Paul, MN, Rice St., Poor Staff, and St. Paul
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Hearthside Restaurant The

Reviews for Hearthside Restaurant The

2.0

I'm eating the wrong pizza again

I love a good pizza and from time to time I find one. But here is the problem when I just want a good quick meal my favorite pizza joint is just too far some times. Hearthside has a good pizza however around 6 months ago I stopped going there because of the rash of Wrong orders and mistake after mistake. Service is slow and every time I stop in someone is on break. That’s fine but no one helps with the customers. I’m on break and I’ll help you in 7 minutes, does not make me happy to return. But tonight after a 6 month hiatus I returned only to make it home with the wrong order given to me. I will not be back!! The food is not good enough to make up for the lack luster staff and screw ups.

pasta

2.0

3.0

Good value, delivery a plus

Hearthside is an above average restaurant that served a variety of sandwiches, pastas,pizza, and appetizers. I like Hearthside because it delivers to my area. I usualy get the House Special burger. It is a 1/2 pound burger that has two slices of bacon and two slices of american cheese and comes with lettuce and pickles on the side. It is served with a huge order of fried as well as a small side salad. The Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is also good. The best appetizer in my opinion are the Onion Rings. They are beer battered and the portion is extremely generous. The spaghetti is decent but nothing special. Hearthside is nothing amazing, but it is decent quality for a decent price.

May 5, 2010

Best pizza in St. Paul

This small Italian-American restaurant was established 1971 and have been serving pizza, pasta and more ever since. They spend hours making their own marinara and use award-winning mozzarella in all their cooking.

February 18, 2009

excellent food

this place is the greatest place for pizza and all other itlian foods its not dry it makes your mouth water the food is excellent highly recmonned

October 12, 2008

Best Food and Customer Service Anywhere

I've been to Hearthside many times, and they never seem disapointed to see me.\r I have always been served quick, but not to quick.\r Great customer service.\r \r Waitress's and cooks are always nice.\r \r I've even talked to the owner a…

Hearthside Restaurant The is located near the cities of St Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Heart Side Rest, Hearthside Pizza Menu, Hearthside Pizza Menu St Paul, Hearthside Restaurant, Hearthside Restaurant Menu, Heartside On Rice, Hearthside Pizza Rice Street, and Hearthside Menu.

Papa Dimitri's Classic Pizza & Ice Cream

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken
American in North End

Link to Hearthside Restaurant The

Hearthside Restaurant The  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  80%
Pros
  •  "Fast and friendly service delicious food and pizza to die for."
  •  "Best food, service and reasonable prices. Have been a customer over 30 years as have been my whole family and friends"
  •  "Food"
Cons
  •  "Its shabby but clean. No improvements for me"
  •  "Different people on the phones for delivery"
Comments
  •  "Best is spaghetti and meatballs, meatball sandwich and bacon cheeseburger plate. All pizza is great especially house special."