Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

Cuisine: American, Steak

Hensley's Top Shelf Grill is a American and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"The food is amazing"
"Decor & menu is quite nice"
"Can't really get any better than this"
"Service was average , food well presented , however barely warm as well as cooked dry ! Rolls were not warm enough to melt warm butter !"
"The wait staff was knowledgeable but they are not responsible for understaffing issues nor the cold products served"
TopShelfFan photo

Oklahoma City, OK

Worth the Drive for the best Prime Rib in OKC!

I live in the city but was told that I had to try this new restaurant in Yukon! It really wasn’t that far of a drive, it is right off the highway on Garth Brooks. We went not long after they had opened and thanks to the suggestion of our friends we made a reservation (I also highly recommend this) because we were seated about 3 minutes after we arrived. Our waitress told us they have been so busy they had to turn people away because of such a long wait. I ordered the fish special which was mahi mahi and absolutely perfectly cooked and tasted delicious! My friend ordered the Prime Rib and although it was a huge portion, he ate it all! Minus the taste I had for myself and I don’t eat meat often because I’m watching my diet but I have to say it was the best tasting Prime Rib I have ever encountered! The sides are all really original and delicious as well. Our waitress was extremely helpful in suggesting a wine to taste as well. That was just our first visit….. Can’t wait to go again soon!!

Prime Rib

YukonMom photo

Yukon, OK

Great addition to the restaurants in Yukon!

We’ve had 2 very good meals here. Our 1st visit was within a few days of the soft opening and there was a little longer wait for our food after we ordered it than we usually prefer. We chalked that up to getting the bugs worked out and probably a bigger crowd than they expected! Our filet and salmon dishes were extremely good! Plus, our servers were extremely attentive. We recently went back and even though it was a Thursday night and just 2 of us, we made reservations. We arrived and were seated right away. (I highly recommend this!) We enjoyed a yummy black & blue bruschetta appetizer, the lobster bisque soup, caesar salads made fresh at our table and then the chef’s special dessert. Again, our servers were extremely attentive! I hope this restaurant is here to stay! Try it if you haven’t! You can come fancy or come as you are, but come hungry. :)

Mustanghotrod photo

Mustang, OK

Not worth it

Wait time of 55 minutes while half of the tables were empty on Saturday evening. Server did a good job but only came back once ot check on us. Lobster bisque was very good but the rest of the food was just okay. We were seated in the back room which reminded me of the outdoor building my dad built several years ago. Plus we had several people who had finished eating decide to become very loud and talk for several minutes with their butt about 2 feet from my fact. Server apologized but no manager ever came back to that area.

Lobster bisque

Way to spicey

Good but very small portion

American Reservations Steak

Hensley's Top Shelf Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner from Union City, OK tried it and rated it 2 stars.
  • 12/07/2013 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/19/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food is amazing'
    Cons: 'Can't really get any better than this'
People found this by searching for: Hensley's Top Shelf Grill, Hensley's Top Shelf, Hensleys Top Shelf, Top Shelf Grill Yukon Ok, Hensleys Top Shelf Grill Menu, Hensley's Top Shelf Grill Yukon Ok, Hensleys Top Shelf Grill, and Top Shelf.