405-265-4076

1551 S Garth Brooks Blvd ( )

Yukon, OK 73099

Description: Hensley's Top Shelf Grill is a American and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, Reservations, and Steak
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

From OpenTable:

Welcome to Hensley’s Top Shelf Grill, we are a family owned Steakhouse. We call our restaurant, “Affordable Gourmet” because we have built our menu around hand cut Creekstone Premium Angus Beef. All of our Steaks, Chicken, and Pork are never frozen and cooked expertly over a grill with pecan wood.

We serve fresh seafood flown in from the coasts, incredible grilled chicken dishes, hand cut double thick grilled pork chops, and what we believe is quite possibly the best “chicken-fried” steak pan fried the way it was in 1939.

Hungry for lunch we also have a great assortment of Sandwiches starting with our legendary build your own hand pattied 1/2 pound steakburger, ground on property.

Here at Hensley’s Top Shelf Grill we want to make your meal special. If there is something that you would like and you do not see it on the menu or you have a special date want Chef David to create something for you. Let us know and we can do it.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

Worth the Drive for the best Prime Rib in OKC!

I live in the city but was told that I had to try this new restaurant in Yukon! It really wasn’t that far of a drive, it is right off the highway on Garth Brooks. We went not long after they had opened and thanks to the suggestion of our friends we made a reservation (I also highly recommend this) because we were seated about 3 minutes after we arrived. Our waitress told us they have been so busy they had to turn people away because of such a long wait. I ordered the fish special which was mahi mahi and absolutely perfectly cooked and tasted delicious! My friend ordered the Prime Rib and although it was a huge portion, he ate it all! Minus the taste I had for myself and I don’t eat meat often because I’m watching my diet but I have to say it was the best tasting Prime Rib I have ever encountered! The sides are all really original and delicious as well. Our waitress was extremely helpful in suggesting a wine to taste as well. That was just our first visit….. Can’t wait to go again soon!!

Prime Rib

Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

Great addition to the restaurants in Yukon!

We’ve had 2 very good meals here. Our 1st visit was within a few days of the soft opening and there was a little longer wait for our food after we ordered it than we usually prefer. We chalked that up to getting the bugs worked out and probably a bigger crowd than they expected! Our filet and salmon dishes were extremely good! Plus, our servers were extremely attentive. We recently went back and even though it was a Thursday night and just 2 of us, we made reservations. We arrived and were seated right away. (I highly recommend this!) We enjoyed a yummy black & blue bruschetta appetizer, the lobster bisque soup, caesar salads made fresh at our table and then the chef’s special dessert. Again, our servers were extremely attentive! I hope this restaurant is here to stay! Try it if you haven’t! You can come fancy or come as you are, but come hungry. :)

2.0

Not worth it

Wait time of 55 minutes while half of the tables were empty on Saturday evening. Server did a good job but only came back once ot check on us. Lobster bisque was very good but the rest of the food was just okay. We were seated in the back room which reminded me of the outdoor building my dad built several years ago. Plus we had several people who had finished eating decide to become very loud and talk for several minutes with their butt about 2 feet from my fact. Server apologized but no manager ever came back to that area.

Lobster bisque

Excellent

Meatloaf

Way to spicey

Chicken

Good but very small portion

July 10, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to see there is fine dining in Yukon. I will get the word out as this is a place not to be missed.

June 26, 2014

Took my wife to this restaurant for our anniversary on Saturday. This was one of the best restaurants i have eaten at. I have lived in several metro areas and this place is at the top!

June 19, 2014

There was a group of 8 people in our party on a Sunday evening. Two of us ordered the fried chicken and both of us thought it was the best fried chicken we ever ate--crisp, not greasy, & moist meat on the inside. You could order all white…

People found this by searching for: Top Shelf Grill Yukon Ok, Hensleys Topshelf Menu, Hensleys Top Shelf, Hensleys Top Shelf Grill, Yukon Ok Top Shelf Restaurant Menu, Hensley's Top Shelf, Hensleys Top Shelf Grill Menu, Hensley's Top Shelf Grill, and Hensleys Top Shelf Menu.

Bad Brad's Bar-B-Que of Yukon
Mae's Home Cooking
Pizza Hut
All American Pizza

Link to Hensley's Top Shelf Grill

Hensley's Top Shelf Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Decor & menu is quite nice"
Cons
  •  "Service was average , food well presented , however barely warm as well as cooked dry ! Rolls were not warm enough to melt warm butter !"
Comments
  •  "The wait staff was knowledgeable but they are not responsible for understaffing issues nor the cold products served"