Call 37458 5 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48154-1542

Cuisine: Bakeries, Cafe, Catering

Pros
"Owners and employees are rude and don't care about customers. Worst bakery in Livonia "
Cons
"Owners and employees are rude and don't care about the customers. Worst bakery in Livonia. "
HeritageBlows photo

HeritageBlows

Livonia, MI
Heritage Bakery 1.0

Business Owner Harrasses Customers!

If you like your cakes frosted with attitude, then I suggest you go here. Otherwise – STAY AWAY! I have never in my life been treated so rudely by ANY business owner in my life. I was shopping around for cake prices for my daughters birthday cake. I stopped in to see what Heritage had to offer – I wanted to put a picture of my daughter on the cake. I was told that my cake would be around $65, and that I would confirm the order when I stopped back in with the picture I was using. Well, turns out, $65 is quite expensive for a 3 year olds birthday cake, as the other bakeries in the area were priced from $20-$40. That being said, I never returned to finish and confirm my order. Fast forward to the day of her party: all our guests have gone home and I have a voicemail from Heritage asking if I was going to come pick up my cake – HUH?! I didn’t call back to tell them they baked a mistake! Now, on the Wednesday after her party, I receive another phone call from whom I assume is the owner of the bakery. She proceeds to tell me that I am rude, avoiding her phone calls and she is disgusted that I ordered a cake and never picked it up. Needless to say, I lost it. What kind of business owner harasses potential customers?? I am embarrassed for this business. I would highly recommend Sorella’s Bakery in Livonia – the cakes and treats are 100% drama free.

Not Cake

Heritage Bakery 1
September 26, 2013

Heritage Bakery is a GREAT place to go! Awesome cakes (yummy, creative and beautiful), wonderful quiches and cookies and breads etc. Do not listen to the few negative posts.\r \r Obviously the two negative posts say more about the customer…
Heritage Bakery 1
July 27, 2013

Heritage Bakery has been our go to for all special occasions. They are very helpful and have always been very patient with my questions. I will recommend them to all of my friends and family!!!!!
Heritage Bakery 1.0
March 30, 2012

Rude customer service-Sorella's is better

I was a loyal customer of Heritage Bakery, as I always try to support local, family-owned businesses. In the past few years I have ordered numerous large and expensive cakes from Heritage Bakery, for occasions such as 1st, 40th, and Sweet…

RUDE Awful Terrible

Heritage Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/04/2014 - A diner from Livonia, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Owners and employees are rude and don't care about customers. Worst bakery in Livonia '
    Cons: 'Owners and employees are rude and don't care about the customers. Worst bakery in Livonia. '
Heritage Bakery is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, and Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Heritage Bakery Livonia, Heritage Bakery Livonia Michigan, Heritage Bakery, Heritage Bakery Livonia Reviews, Heritage Bakery In Garden City, Heritage Bakery Reviews, Heritage Bakery Livonia Reviews\, Heritagebakerylivoniami, and Heritage Bakery Livonia Mi.