410-882-8278

3701 E Joppa Rd ( )

Baltimore, MD 21236-2202

View Hours
Description: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet is a Asian, Buffet, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Asian, Buffet, Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Bad Sushi Chef, RUDE, Slow, and Skimpy
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
  • 1 user wants to eat at Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
  • 2 users love Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet

Reviews for Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet

Best Buffet

I have been watching with curiosity the place from start to finish. The Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet is now open. The Hibachi Grill has something for about everyone- from Chinese, Italian, American, Japanese, seafood, prime rib, sushi and hibachi.

When you walk in you are great by a wonderful fountain of mountains and waterfalls. The ceilings glow with a calming feel. The glass dividers are adorned with different Asian scenes.

I have been here twice since it opened and was pleased both times. The food is always fresh and they are quick to replenish. Both times I went there were a few different offerings. Your choices seemed to be unlimited.

One of the main attractions is their hibachi grill- you select your meat and vegetables and watch your meal be cooked before your eyes. All the ingredients are fresh and cooked only with sauce so it is healthy.

Some of the other popular items were the pepper shrimp, sushi and fried bananas. The pepper shrimp had great flavor and wasn’t rubbery. The sushi is very fresh and there is a nice variety. I loved the tempura one with tuna inside. One item I could never get enough of was the fried bananas. The flavor was amazing and some of the best ones I have ever had.

One thing that can’t be beaten is the price!

Lunch:

2 and under free

Sunday- All day dinner prices

hibachi gril

fried bananas

flavor was amazing and some of the best ones I have ever had

Bad sushi chef

Generally this is a nice place, I bring my Dad here weekly. He likes the traditional spread so it’s good for him. I’m more of a sushi aficionado and I have to give the sushi chef in the black hat 2 thumbs down. He’s very skimpy on the nigiri sushi he puts out. Sometimes as little as 6 pieces on a tray and usually 45 minutes to an hour between trays. He’s very rude when I ask if he’ll put more out, and since he’s …..gasp…..seen me take all 6 pieces before, he has actually told me “don’t take that” and “no more for you”. I was appalled, it’s an all-you-can-eat buffet, not all he thinks I should eat. The nigiri sushi he makes is sub-par as well, usually a giant rice long with paper-thin piece of sashimi on it. Any respectable sushi chef would be embarrassed to create such poor quality.

nigiri sushi

Nigiri sushi is put out so infrequently it would be impossible for someone to make a meal of it. All other food on the buffet is replaced when it runs out, usually no more than a few minutes after it is empty. The sushi chef makes the nigiri sushi, but when one tray runs out, he’ll wait 30-45 or more minutes before putting another one out. I’m a sushi eater, and I generally eat 40-50 pieces of nigiri sushi when I go to a sushi restaurant. The chef is very rude.

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, Morrell Park, and Highlandtown.
People found this by searching for: Hibachi Grill Menus, Hibachi Grill Menu, Hibachi Grill Restaurant Menu, Hibachi Grill, Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffett, Hibachi Grill Buffet, What Is The Lunch Price At The Hibachi Grill And Buffet Eastpoint, and +Habchi Grill Resturant In Baltimore, Md.

Featured in Baltimore

Loves Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet (2)

Ancsz2l2or35vuaby-ddws