Hibachi Japan Steak House

330-928-3333

2251 Front St ( )

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221-2567

Description: Hibachi Japan Steak House is a Japanese, Sushi, and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Japanese, Great Japanese food, Sushi, Steakhouse, Steak, Good For Kids, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Hibachi Japan Steak House

Overall: 87%    Food: 83%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Sushi, sake, much better than otani"

Reviews for Hibachi Japan Steak House

Hibachi Japan Steak House

Not sure about Japanese food? Try it~

I went to Hibachi Steak House with my family for mothers day and I was really worried. I have never had sushi or Japanese food before, so I was a little worried about what to order. I saw that they had seseme chicken on the menu, which is something I do like. The atmosphere in this place was amazing! They cook the food right at your table, made the way you order it. I loved the dessert that came with me meal, and the after meal tea was perfect too, definately refreshed my palette. I would definitely eat here again!

seseme chicken

the chicken was moist and cooked to perfection. Even the vegetables and rice were well cooked. Loved the meal!!

March 3, 2009

hibachi!

The best food ever! Very entertaining!

November 17, 2005

What a find, but only for lunch!

First, I work across the commons from this place, but WOW! This is one of the better Hibachi places I ahve been to! If you go for lunch, the most expensive item on the menu is a little over $10, and that is Filet Mignon. The food is…

Hibachi Japan Steak House is located near the cities of Munroe Falls, Silver Lake, Stow, and Tallmadge.
People found this by searching for: Hibachi Japan Steak House Cuyahoga Falls, Oh, Hibachi Japan Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Menu, Habachi Japan Cuyahoga Falls, Hibachi Restaurant Cuyahoga Falls, Hibachi Japan Cuyahoga Falls Menu, Hibachi Japan Menu, Hibachi Japan Steak House Cuyahoga Falls, Hibachi Japan Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Coupons, and Hibachi Japan Cuyahoga Falls.

66df32dcd86e5ee2728fa048ad60d4f1