Hickory Ridge Grill

6420 Freetown Rd Ste 120
Columbia, MD 21044

Cuisine: Greek, Kid's Menu, Breakfast

Hickory Ridge Grill is a Greek, Kid's Menu, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
MaybeKathy photo

MaybeKathy

Ellicott City, MD
Hickory Ridge Grill 5.0

Forget the past, give Hickory Ridge Grill a chance

After the last really awful meal we left on the plate at the last restaurant to occupy this space, we were done with eating there forever. But yesterday we found ourselves desperate for some lunch before we hit Decanter for some spring wine buying. So we took a deep breath and went inside Hickory Ridge Grill.

And we’re so glad we did! The husband had the pasta carbonara which was flavorful without being heavy or greasy and had a truckload of bacon. I went with a gyro sandwich, which was very tasty but the real star on the plate was the tzatziki sauce. It was rich and creamy with the perfect garlic bite. I couldn’t resist dipping my fries in it once my sandwich was gone. One note, the fries could have been crispier. I love a good shoestring fry but they have to be crispy to really work.

If the tzatziki sauce is an indicator of the quality of the rest of the Greek specialties, we may finally have relief from having to drive all the way over to the east side for a restaurant that knows the value of a Greek salad with no lettuce.

Now if we can only convince chef/owner George Papas to make dolmades and avegolemono soup, it will be perfect.

Gyro sandwich

excellent flavor in the meat and sauce and bonus points for a tasty pita properly toasted.

Pasta Carbonara

Yummy! creamy and cheesy without being heavy or greasy. And enough bacon to choke a horse (the correct amount).

Note: price is for lunch

hweingardt photo

hweingardt

Columbia, MD
Hickory Ridge Grill 5.0

I can never decide!

Usually when I go to a restaurant, I order one specific thing off the menu because that’s the only thing I like. At Hickory Ridge Grill I can never decide what to eat because every item I have ever had there has been absolutely delicious!! And between me, my husband and my kids, we have tried almost the entire menu.

The greatest thing about Hickory Ridge is not only is the food fantastic, the prices are reasonable for the exceptional quality, but the personalised service and attention you get from all the servers, bussers, owners and even the cooks makes you feel as though you’re family even on your first visit.

We are regulars for a reason…great food, great prices and best of all, great people!!

Balboa Sandwich

Firecracker Pork

Greek Kid's Menu Takeout

Hickory Ridge Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/29/2013 - A diner from Ellicott City, MD tried it.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it.
  • 08/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Hickory Ridge Grill is located near the cities of Spring Hill, Ilchester, Ellicott City, and Orella.
People found this by searching for: Hickory Ridge Grill Columbia Md, Hickey.Grill Menu Columbia Md, Hickory Ridge Grill, Hickory Ridge Grill Columbia Maryland, Hickory Grill Columbia Md, Greek Restaurant Columbia Md, Hickory Ridge Grill Menu, Hickory Grill In Columbia Md, and Peking Chef Columbia Md Menu.