Hickory Smokehouse

4.7 rating over 1 review
2450 N Center St
Hickory, NC 28601-1335

Cuisine: BBQ, Burgers

Hickory Smokehouse is a BBQ and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food the BBQ is fantastic its only drawback is they are not that fast it usually takes at least 20 min to get your food Some might argue thats not that bad but in my case I only had 30 minutes for lunch. next time like I will call ahead."
Cons
"Slower than I expected "
84259 photo

Charlotte, NC
Hickory Smokehouse 5.0

SUPERB

My experience at this restaurant has always been very pleasant. The work staff are very cordial and the place is always clean

CHOPPED BBQ

I am originally from Denver NC and I found this restaurant about 20 years ago when I worked in Hickory and I have been coming ever since. I have since then moved to Charlotte and still make the drive. This is the best BBQ that I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Don’t change a thing!!

BBQ Burgers Good For Kids

Hickory Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2013 - A diner from Hickory, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/21/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food the BBQ is fantastic its only drawback is they are not that fast it usually takes at least 20 min to get your food Some might argue thats not that bad but in my case I only had 30 minutes for lunch. next time like I will call ahead.'
    Cons: 'Slower than I expected '
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 02/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Hickory Smokehouse is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: Smokehouse In Hickory, Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc, Hickory Smokehouse, Hickory Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc, Hickory Smokehouse Bbq, Hickory Smokehouse Bbq Hickory Nc Menu, and Hickory Smokehouse Hickory Nc.