1.0 rating over 1 review
Call 401 Buchanan Dr
Burnet, TX 78611-2337

Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Steak

Highlander Restaurant is a American, Steakhouse, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"They ground there own sirloin for the burgers. The buffet changes daily and is kept refreshed. Comfort classic food. The chicken fried steak is good and a great buffet choice. The ambiance is throwback hunter chic. If you love Duck Dynasty this your s"
"First time there and wow. What a pleasant surprise. The God was great and the service was great and bout a pair of Costa DelMar "
Cons
"The only con I see is my lack of attention to grammar. It should read "their own". This is not farm to market cooking. This home style, country eating fare. Always get a sweet tea!"
Comments
"RIDGE STEAKS Burgers and getting else on menu "
my2013 photo

my2013

Burnet, TX
Highlander Restaurant 1.0

AWFUL OWNER ''one customer does not matter''

Staff is good food selection is o.k. burgers are usually really good this time the veggies were bad and the burgers had to much gristle. So when I went to pay I asked if they would take one of the burgers off because my wife did not eat hers. The cashier hold on and went to the back and some guy with glasses who I take was the owner came out and asked me if I was joking. I told him no and he proceeded to be hateful about how they’re the best burgers in town and if I didn’t like it not to come back and that one customer doesn’t matter. I told him I eat here all the time and he told me he doesn’t give a rats a**. I told him that’s fine I won’t be coming back he proceeded to call the cops and kick me out because one of the burgers were bad and I asked him to for him to comp the burger. Never EVER will be going back there don’t recommend for anyone else to go there because like he said one customer doesn’t matter.

cheese burger

American Steakhouse Steak

Highlander Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They ground there own sirloin for the burgers. The buffet changes daily and is kept refreshed. Comfort classic food. The chicken fried steak is good and a great buffet choice. The ambiance is throwback hunter chic. If you love Duck Dynasty this your s'
    Cons: 'The only con I see is my lack of attention to grammar. It should read "their own". This is not farm to market cooking. This home style, country eating fare. Always get a sweet tea!'
  • 03/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, Highlander Restaurant Burnet Texas, The Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, Highlander Burnet Menu, Highlander Restaurant In Burnet Texas, Highlander Restaurant Burnet, and Highlander Resuurant Burnet Texas.