Highlander Restaurant

1.0 rating over 1 review

512-756-7401

401 Buchanan Dr ( )

Burnet, TX 78611-2337

Description: Highlander Restaurant is a American, Steakhouse, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: American, Steakhouse, and Steak
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Highlander Restaurant

Reviews for Highlander Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by my2013
Highlander Restaurant

AWFUL OWNER ''one customer does not matter''

Staff is good food selection is o.k. burgers are usually really good this time the veggies were bad and the burgers had to much gristle. So when I went to pay I asked if they would take one of the burgers off because my wife did not eat hers. The cashier hold on and went to the back and some guy with glasses who I take was the owner came out and asked me if I was joking. I told him no and he proceeded to be hateful about how they’re the best burgers in town and if I didn’t like it not to come back and that one customer doesn’t matter. I told him I eat here all the time and he told me he doesn’t give a rats a**. I told him that’s fine I won’t be coming back he proceeded to call the cops and kick me out because one of the burgers were bad and I asked him to for him to comp the burger. Never EVER will be going back there don’t recommend for anyone else to go there because like he said one customer doesn’t matter.

cheese burger

People found this by searching for: Highlander Burnet Menu, Delia's Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, The Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, Highlander Resuurant Burnet Texas, Highlander Restaurant Burnet, Highlander Restaurant Burnet Tx, Highlander Restaurant In Burnet Texas, Highlander Burnet Tx Menue, and Highlander Burnet.

Juanes Mexican Restaurant

Link to Highlander Restaurant

Highlander Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "First time there and wow. What a pleasant surprise. The God was great and the service was great and bout a pair of Costa DelMar "
Comments
  •  "RIDGE STEAKS Burgers and getting else on menu "