Hoboken Bread & Bagel Co

Cuisine: Bagels, Sandwiches, Donuts

Hoboken Bread & Bagel Co is a Bagels, Sandwiches, and Donuts restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

iroljac photo

Canton, GA

Off the Chain

This place is so awsome their chicken salad sandwiches and potato salad is the best!

Deli sandwich

All food was delicous

Ken_II photo

Marietta, GA

Best Deli and Bagel shop in Marietta!

Hoboken, while small in seating size, is huge in taste and portion size; I’ve tried other delis around town and have come to the conclusion that Hoboken is the best there is. George, one of the owners, claims they have the best chicken salad sandwich in the world, and while that may seem a grand claim, I’ve yet to find any better. All the food at Hoboken is great, and the portions are huge, so you get a great deal for your money. One of my favorites is the egg-salad sandwich, a dish I normally do not enjoy when eating out, but Hoboken’s is even better than mom’s homemade! The owners are very warm and friendly, and they get to know their customers very well. They’re also my go-to guys for holiday treats! One last thing: you have to get a Cranberry Bravarian Cream Muffin when you visit!

Sausage egg and cheese Bagel

Great start to the day and my “regular” order at Hoboken; I pair this with a orange juice and it’s one of the tastiest, most economical meals to get me going!

The Marietta

The Marietta is Hoboken’s signature Chicken Salad Sandwich with generous amounts of chicken, grapes and pecans. I know some nay-sayers who don’t like grapes in their chicken salad; verily, I was one of them. Trust me, you can’t imagine how good this is. You’ve got to try it!

Blueberry photo

Marietta, GA

Make sure you are charged correctly. This guy will over charge you and then “forgets” if you give him a 5 or a 10. If a ten spot, he will give you change for a 5 – keeping the extra $5 for himself – trust me it happened to me. Also bagels are 90 cents plus tax. He will charge you 95 cents plus tax. He ripped me off 3 times before I said something to him. He had to ask his wife what a bagel cost ( she is the red headed lady) so he has been charging a lot of people 5 cents a bagel more each time and he owns the shop.
While the bagels are good, they are not that good that I will ever go back to a place that rips its customers off.

Bagels Parking Takeout
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 02:30PM

Hoboken Bread & Bagel Co  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/04/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Hoboken Sandwhiches Marietta, Hoboken Bagel, Hoboken Deli Marietta Ga, Hoboken Bread And Bagel, Bagels Marietta Ga, Hoboken Deli Marietta, Hoboken Deli In Marietta Georgia, and Hoboken Bagel Marietta Ga.