Call 200 Main Street
St Peters, MO 63376

Hobos at the American Legion is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fried chicken. Macaroni salad. Baked beans. Ribs. Smoked meats. Chef Richard Lampe"
"Chicken is best in St. Louis "
"Very kind and friendly. The food was great. I will definitely be going back. "
"Food great"
"Fried chicken"
"Friendly.. fun and so good!"
"Good portions fast service"
"Catfish -Fried Chicken -tenderloin -its all good & great value!"
"Fried chicken is the best - period!"
Cons
"100 mile drive to come here from Columbia mo. But worth every mile!!!"
"Had to wait for a table, but it was Friday night 5ish"
"Smoky"
Comments
"Come hungry! "
IrishLad photo

IrishLad

Godfrey, IL
Hobos at the American Legion 5.0

What Bar and Grills used to be

My Aunt introduced me to this place in march 2012 and I’m glad that she did. The pork tenderloin is huge, big enough for 3 buns and has a spicy breading to boot. The slaw is incredible and is more than a couple spoons full. The chicken is SUPER. I can’t wait to go back for some BBQ, I had a bite of my moms, it was great. This reminds me of places I went to with my parents growing up in the 60’s, no chain food here. So if you want to show the kids what we’re talking about when we say the good ol’ days, take them to Hobo’s. Every one says Hi or at least nods hello. If you want to go some place trying to impress the other patrons and you don’t know how to get along with other people or you just don’t like having fun, go some place else. Other wise go to Hobo’s.

Pork Tenderloin Sandwich

The Tenderloin is big enough for three buns and is not all breading. And the breading also has a spicy kick to it that makes it stand out from other places that serve a big tenderloin. If you like home made slaw, I rank Hobo’s some of the best I’ve ever had. If your not into the tenderloin order some chicken or BBQ, you won’t be disappointed.

magicska photo

magicska

St Peters, MO
Hobos at the American Legion 5.0

AWESOME FOOD

The services is great, the food is just as good. Everything there is worth it!!! Best fried chicken period!!!

Fried Chicken

Best Fried chicken. Even better than Hodacks. Its juicy but not greesy. The baked Pototoe cassroll, hands down the best thing ever.

notagain photo

notagain

St Peters, MO
Hobos at the American Legion 1.0

poor hospitality

The food is average bar fair. Nothing to write home about. The service is average as well. If you don’t plan on becoming a regular, good luck with being treated as a paying custimer. Typical Redneck Tavern. St. Peters may have grown from a farm town, but Hobo’s is still a small town joint.

Hobos at the American Legion  Restaurant Reviews

Hobos at the American Legion is located near the cities of St Peters.
People found this by searching for: Hobos St Peters, Hobo's Restaurant St Peters, Hobos St Peters Mo, Hobos At The Legion, Pork Tenderloin Sandwich O'fallon Mo, Hobos St. Peters Mo, Hobos St Peters Menu, and Hobos Restaurant St Peters Mo.