Homestead Inn

Greenwich, CT 06830

Homestead Inn 4.0
March 22, 2008

Nice and convenient

This is am old farmhouse that has a wraparound porch to enjoy especially in the warmer months. This mansion dates to 1799 and is decorated with antiques, a real country inn.
Homestead Inn 5.0
December 3, 2007

A fine example of great cusine

I have never stayed at the Inn . But over my years living in this area, the food was exceptional .Before moving to Oregon I took several friends there for dinner. Everything was veryl great. When returning to Greenwich CT,I always plan a…
Homestead Inn 1.0
December 21, 2004

CO$TLY MISTAKE

Hands down the worst experience I ever had. The bed was so uncomfortable I could sleep. The pillows were lumpy and foam (apparently you have to request down - something I was told after checkout). The room was small, awkward and…

Homestead Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/29/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Homestead Inn is located near the cities of , Cos Cob, Port Chester, and Rye Brook.
People found this by searching for: Homestead Greenwich Menu, Homestead Inn Menu, Homestead Greenwich Ct, Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich, Homestead Inn Greenwich Menu, The Homestead Greenwich Menu, and Homestead Inn Menu Greenwich Ct.