Hometown Pizza

47 Waterbury Rd
Prospect, CT 06712

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"When I walked in I waited for 10 minutes while all the workers looked at me periodically while never greeting me. They worked around me and never even said hello. After an entire 10 minutes the gentlemen said "what is it that you need".They serv"
"Best pie in town!!"

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Hometown Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/16/2013 - A diner from Waterbury, CT tried it and liked it.
  • 04/24/2013 - A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it and liked it.
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner from Middletown, CT tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Cheshire, CT tried it and didn't like it.
  • 11/07/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
  • 11/18/2013 - A diner from Waterbury, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best pie in town!!'
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'When I walked in I waited for 10 minutes while all the workers looked at me periodically while never greeting me. They worked around me and never even said hello. After an entire 10 minutes the gentlemen said "what is it that you need".They serv'
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/09/2015 - A diner from Naugatuck, CT tried it.
People found this by searching for: Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct, Hometown Pizza Waterbury Ct, Hometown Pizza Prospect, Hometown Pizza Prospect Ct Menu, Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct, Hometown Pizza In Prospect Ct Menu, and Hometown Prospect Ct Menu.