Hong Kong Express

601 S Maguire St
Warrensburg, MO 64093

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Tasty food"
Cons
"Build is a hole in the wall"
Hong Kong Express 2.0
August 22, 2010

I've had way better.

Perhaps I had simply had a bad experience, but I don't think their food really qualifies as "Chinese" food. At most the orange chicken that I ordered was sweet and sour chicken with sauce poured over it. The did have somewhat decent Crab…
Hong Kong Express 5.0
May 15, 2009

Its basically laced chicken

I dont know if they are tossing some illegal substances in the chicken but I can tell you once you have it you cannot stop. My wife and I have had it atleast once a week since we moved to town sometimes twice a week. We are currently…
Hong Kong Express 4.0
November 3, 2005

Their chicken actually looks like chicken!

I have a hard time eating at alot of Chinese restaurants. Sometimes their chicken doesn't actually look like chicken! I really like Hong Kong Express though. They use all white meat chicken in all of their chicken dishes. The food is…

Chinese

Hong Kong Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/22/2013 - A diner from Warrensburg, MO tried it.
  • 08/01/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/17/2013 - A diner from Warrensburg, MO tried it.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Tasty food'
    Cons: 'Build is a hole in the wall'
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/22/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: China Express Warrensburg Mo, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Mo Menu, Hong Kong Express Menu, Hong Kong Express Menu Warrensburg Mo, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Mo, Hong Kong Express Menu Warrensburg, Hong Kong Express Warrensburg, and Hong Kong Express Warrensburg Menu.