215-949-1233

1299 E Lincoln Hwy ( )

Levittown, PA 19056-1136

Description: Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Japanese, Delivery, and Maybe?)
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 93%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "The food"
  • "Great food go there every weekend "
  • "Wonderful food"
Cons
  • "Long wait time"

Reviews for Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant

2.0

Won Ton Soup taste crap!

I went up on New Year Eve to pick our chinese food and paid $28 for the food. I brought it home and start eating won ton soup but what they did do? Water it down? It taste real bland and it didn’t have taste at all. Period! Are they greedy just to water it down? They used to have good won ton soup but that night failed to meet our expectations. And we’re a longtime customer and are not happy at all with their soup. We drove a good distance to get there, now we’re going to think twice before we decide order there again. What a disappoitnment!

P.S. When the Chinese people got together and sat down, you should see how good they MAKE with their meal which they didn’t make our meal real good. It’s really stinks!

Big meal

Won Ton soup stink!

-1 0

Excellent Food

Lunch time, dinner time or take out Great food anytime.
Large portions always fresh ingredients.

Anything on the menu

Try it you will like it. Only down side No liquor.

September 30, 2010

Paid $339.64 for 39.64 order!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Food my be ok BUT_____BE CAREFUL--My take out order was 39.64 I filled the recpt in for $39.64---they charged me $339.64 against my debit--which created an issue number one---and then never reversed it until 5 days later.......I called to…

Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant is located near the cities of Fallsington, Tullytown, Fairless Hills, Penn Valley, and Firenze.
People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Pearl, Hong King Pearl Menu, Hong Kong Pearl Menu Langhorne, Hong Kong Pearl Langhorne Pa, Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant Menu, Hong Kong Pearl Langhorne, Hong Kong Pearl Menu, Hong Kong Pearl Langhorne Menu, and Hong Kong Pearl Levittown Menu.

Violetwood Cafe
Dallas Diner & Restaurant
Madison Restaurant
Road House Inn
Scappa A Brick Oven Trattoria

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by cristic

Note: This is my comfort food. Best chinese food west of Hong Kong.

Dishes: Egg rolls, crab rangoons, General Tso's Chicken, Beef w/ Satay Sauce, Seafood in Garlic Sauce, Chicken on a stick, House Special Soup...

Link to Hong Kong Pearl Restaurant