803-782-1293

4840 Forest Dr Ste 26 ( )

Columbia, SC 29206

Description: Hooligan's is a Deli, Hamburgers, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Deli, Dinner, Hamburgers, Good For Kids, Subs, Ice Cream, Deli Food, Sandwiches, Salads, and American
  • 72 dishes entered by diners at Hooligan's

Reviews for Hooligan's

Not worth the Groupon

1. I was overcharged for my order and then was made to think it was my fault.
2. The ordering system and food expedition is very very flawed. It took an hour for a cheeseburger, corn dog and a grill cheese sandwich from the kids menu.
3. When I approached my manager with my complaints, I was treated rudely and was told he wanted to fix the problem and not "deal’ with it anymore.
4. Do the math: $16 groupon but was charged $28.11 for food from the kids menu. Got back $7.36 for the “first” mistake. Then got back $2.25 after the “second” mistake. Oh yeah, it is 9% tax on Forest Dr.
Never will I again eat at or recommend this establishment.

Hooligan's Burgers

2.0

Food not bad, service just sad!

We visited Hooligan’s on a Saturday afternoon. It took 60 minutes for our food to be brought to the table. Actually my order (4 sandwiches) only took 45 minutes, it was my friend and her kids who waited 60 minutes. An hour for a sandwich would be terrible in a sit-down restaurant, but this is a deli!

Worse, the owner was rude to her over a confusion about the total charge (saying she had ordered a sandwich she hadn’t, not able to produce the original order receipt, didn’t explain what the ice cream cost).

Hooligan’s doesn’t give you a receipt detailing the charges, and they didn’t give us food in anywhere close to a timely fashion. And the owner didn’t CARE that we were very hungry and incorrectly charged. When my friend was trying to sort out the problem, he was dismissive and said he was settling this so he wouldn’t have to deal with this ticket any more. (When you’ve overcharged somebody by nine dollars, that’s a pretty pathetic way to apologize. So sorry we interrupted your day to get our money back.)

I love finding little independent restaurants to have lunch, but not if they’re as badly organized and inconsiderate as this. It left both our families feeling disappointed with the entire experience.

Hooligan's is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Hooligans Columbia Sc Menu, Hooligans Restaurant, Hooligan's Columbia Sc, Hooligans Columbia, Hooligans Columbia, Sc, Hooligans, Hooligans Columbia Sc, Hooligans Deli, and Columbia Md Hooligans Rest.

Featured in Columbia