Hooters

404 E Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425-5515

Cuisine: American, Chicken, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Food was ok. Servers made me very uncomfortable. Feels the name/the chain is very denigrating towards women."
happyjc22 photo

happyjc22

Irvine, CA
Hooters 3.0

Great late night happy hour

We passed through here on our road trip from CA to Chicago and we were able to just make it for the late night happy hour with discounted wings and beer. I forget the exact cutoff time, but basically the promotion is meant to drive traffic to the restaurant at night since the mall sort of dies down at night. We even called in our order of wings on our way to the restaurant just to make sure we got the happy hour price – how accomodating :)

The service, of course, was friendly.

Btw, it’s in the Mall of America, which was very cool seeing for the first time.

Wings

Good, but a little too fried for my taste.

American Chicken Dinner

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was ok. Servers made me very uncomfortable. Feels the name/the chain is very denigrating towards women.'
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Hooters is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Hooters Hot Wings In The Mall Of America In Bloomington Minnesota, Hooters Minnesota, Hooters 55425, Bars, Hooters Mn, Hooters Bloomingtonmn 10 Free Wings, Best Hooters In America, and Hooters Bloomington Mn.