Neighborhoods: South-Lake Union
Cuisine: American, Wings, Chicken

PriyaPuri photo

Seattle, WA
Hooters 5.0

I think more people should love hooters. It's just an awe...

I think more people should love hooters. It’s just an awesome restaurant. I’ve spoken to so many people about this restaurant, and the only reviews I get is: Oh boobs (from the men), and How can you like that place (from women). And I always respond with..so what if there’s women scantily clad..we live in a society where people dress in virtually nude manners on a Saturday night anyway so big deal I say. (I mean look at 1 out of 2 women in Belltown).

But really the food is GREAT!! The service is always super friendly. And it isn’t really a bunch of pervs gawking (there is the occasional one..but that’s it). The atmosphere’s a blast. I think the random singing and dancing is part of what makes it a fun place to be.

So I say ladies forget your inferiority complexes and feminist attitudes and grab some fried pickles and wings.

p.s. they even have a full bar now, which makes it all the more fun.

Fried Pickles

Who would think fried pickles would be good..but they really are!!

The shucking is a tad annoying at times..but if you ask the girls, they’ll do it for you.

KEY LIME PIE - Key Lime Pie at Hooters

Key Lime Pie

Other than at Johnny Reb’s in LA this is the BEST key lime pie I’ve ever had. It’s perfectly sweetened and yet doesn’t take away the flavor of the key limes.

The wings of course it what I come for. I like mine 911, and I’m not a fan of tearing apart the wing (vs drumette) so I have the waitress do it (it’s an amusing spectacle..with the latex glove and all)

Chili Cheese Fries

A meal in itself, but worth the coronary

American Good For Kids Wings

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Hooters is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Hooters South Lake Union Address, Hooters On Eastlake, Eastlake Hooters, Hooters Southlake Union, Hooters Eastlake, Hooters Seattle Menu, 98122 Hooters, Is Meneism Needed To Counter Feminism, and Hooters In Seattle.