Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery

3625 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Alexandria, VA 22305-3133

Neighborhoods: Potomac West
Cuisine: American, Steak, Traditional

Pros
"My sever David was so personable.. He made my family and I feel like we were in a 5 star restaurant. We will go back and request the same person. It's so good to get a server that was on point with everyone "
"Love it !!!"
Cons
"Nothing"

American Steak Traditional

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/04/2013 - A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.
  • 09/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love it !!!'
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My sever David was so personable.. He made my family and I feel like we were in a 5 star restaurant. We will go back and request the same person. It's so good to get a server that was on point with everyone '
    Cons: 'Nothing'
BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier

European in King St Metro

Portner's Restaurant

American in Old Town

Cold Stone Creamery

Ice Cream in Eisenhower East

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery is located near the cities of Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, 12 Oxon Hill, and Bolling Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Hops Restaurant Menu Potomac Yards, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards, Hoops Restaurant In Va, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards Menu, Hoops Restaurant In Alexandria Va, Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery, Potomac Yards Hoopes, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yard, and Automatic Gratuity Hops Brewery Alexandria Va.