Call 33151 23 Mile Rd
(Between Homestead Dr and D W Seaton Dr)
New Baltimore, MI 48047-1948

Overall
Pros
"Took our order quickly, waitress came back several times to check on us.. Food was good"
"My friends were there"
"If anybody can mexiCAN"
"We got our "dinner" free even thought it wasn't what we ordered."
"No pros.....bad service and bad food just like when it was Italian. The margarita was terrible I make my own better."
Cons
"Service was terrible "
"Not authentic"
"We waited 45 mins to place our order then waited an additional 30 for the food to come out. They completely forgot about us and we had no idea who our waitress was. Finally a waitress came to our table to deliver the food and not one item was correct! We "
"Don't waste your money or time overall very bad . Family of 4 waited 2 hours. "
Comments
"I wont go back"
"The owner came around and told my daughter she would grab her some crayons and a coloring page but never came back. She also told us she would grab us a waitress but never did. A random waitress that we flagged down took our order. "
"DON'T EAT HERE .Better food at Taco Bell"

Hot Tamales Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Hot Tamales Cantina is located near the cities of Anchorville.
People found this by searching for: Hot Tamales New Baltimore Mi, Hot Tamales New Baltimore, Hot Tamales Cantina Chesterfield, Hot Tamales Cantina Chesterfield Mi, Hot Tamales Cantina, Hot Tamales Chesterfield Mi, Hot Tamale Menu Chesterfield Michigan, and Hot Tamale Chesterfield.