Hot Wok Delivery

12035 Hanson Blvd Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55448-1969

Cuisine: Chinese, Cambodian, Asian

Hot Wok Delivery is a Chinese, Cambodian, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Wontons❤️"
"We had take out, although it was, later then stated the food was wonderful. "
"Delivery!! "
"Good food. They deliver. "
"Amazing"
"There food isnt great but their service is awesome make sure u tip your delivery people "
"the fried rice is da bom"
Cons
"Small and cols dining room. "
RondaK photo

RondaK

Hot Wok Delivery 5.0

Cambodian Food Delivered in Coon Rapids!

Normally when we see a flyer on our mailbox for a new Chinese delivery place we recycle it. For some reason my husband looked at the one from Hot Wok Delivery and said, “Hey, look they have Cambodian food!” Not that either of us had ever eaten Cambodian food, but finding interesting and unique cuisines in the Coon Rapids area is a rarity. So we decided to order.

I used their online ordering via their website at HotWokDelivery.com. I was a bit taken aback when it redirected me to a different site, but the menu there was the same as the one I had so I forged ahead. We ordered one Cambodian dish, the Cha Saiko Kroueng (beef with lemon grass), an order of Sesame Chicken, the pork egg rolls and the Saqiko Ang (Beef Skewers). I set the delivery time for after my husband would be home. The time came and it went and we waited a bit more. Then we got a call from the driver saying he was lost. Eventually, after talking the driver to our house, we received our food about 30 minutes late. It turns out that the drivers are all from St. Paul and have no idea where things are in Coon Rapids. He was very polite and very sorry to be late. I highly suggest giving basic directions to your house when you order.

So finally we were able to eat. Even though the food had sat longer than it should it was fabulous! The Sesame Chicken had a nice spice to it and the egg rolls were terrific. The Beef with Lemon grass was very spicy and delicious. I don’t think I have ever had beef skewers like those before either. They were a bit sweet and a bit spicy.

Next time we might go pick up our food, but still knowing that I can call for good Cambodian food is fabu!

Saqiko Ang (Beef Skewers)

I thought that $4.95 was a bit high for this when I first ordered it, but it was delish. I am not sure if this is what beef skewers at Chinese Buffet’s is trying to be, but I have never had one that tasted so good. Sweet, slightly spicy and with a slightly crisp yet tender bite. Yum!

Pork Egg Rolls

I have never seen egg rolls rolled like these before. Crispy and tasty.

rubyroo photo

rubyroo

Hot Wok Delivery 5.0

Very satisfied @ hot wok (coon rapids)

I like how @ HOT WOK you can order online and request delivery @ anytime, meaning you can order @ noon for delivery @ dinnertime. They were on time and prices are reasonable for the large portions.

Lo Mein

I had lomein, veg egg rolls, wontons, shrimp and pork fried rice and chicken wings. ALL DELISCIOUS

Hot Wok Delivery 2.0

USED to like the food, Hate the service

The only reason I keep ordering from this restaurant is because I like the food. Unfortunately though, the customer service has gone far downhill since the restaurant’s earlier days. I choose to place online deliveries rather than call because it is more convenient for me, and they say that they will call to confirm within five minutes… the past five or so times no one has called to confirm, and I have to call several times to ask when the food will be here. If the service doesn’t improve I might have to take my money elsewhere.

EDIT: Last night when I wrote this review, my food still hadn’t arrived. Shortly after publishing this review the food came and I couldn’t wait to dig in…I got a sweet and sour chicken combo with fried rice and a pork egg roll…I bit into the egg roll and noticed that it tasted terrible…so I spit out the food and notice that the pork in the egg roll was NOT cooked all the way…parts were still raw. GROSS. Hot Wok, you have lost my business for good.

Pork Egg Rolls

The pork was still raw! DISGUSTING.

Bruce9 photo

Bruce9

Hot Wok Delivery 5.0

The Best Chinese Food I've Ever Had!!!

HotWokDelivery really took me by surprise. Their cream cheese wontons are the best I’ve ever had, nice crunchy shell with a sweet cream cheese filling. The fried rice was the freshest and best tasting fried rice in town, I had the pork fried rice. The restaurant is located at 12035 Hanson Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN. I highly recommend them!

Pork Fried Rice

Awesome! Chinese sausage, diced pork, jasmine rice, green onions, and bean sprout cooked to perfection.

ErikCRC photo

ErikCRC

Minneapolis, MN

Hot Wok

Great food, always happy with them and their service! They will tweak spices for you too, make things a little hotter or not. Great place, never had bad food from here and order a few times a month.

navelinski photo

navelinski

Cold Hard Chicken and No Flavor

I tried the Orange Chicken which was $8.95 and it was just awful. The meat was cold inside and hard as rock. The sauce was hot (temperture) but didn’t have very much orange flavor to it. They must cook their meat ahead of time, then store it in the refrigerator, and then just heat it up in the sauce. It was so bad I really couldn’t believe it, so I gave them a 2nd chance and again, the chicken was hard as rock and flavorless.

Orange Chicken

The sauce was hot (temperature) but the meat was ice cold and hard as rock. It didn’t have much orange flavor either.

tanner photo

tanner

Andover, MN
Hot Wok Delivery 1.0

hot wok delivery coon rapids

take out

beef w/pea pod

picked up on time (early) over half the container was pea pods and they were not cooked at all (cold) very little beef and carrot and got sick from it after word too bad ,still looking for a decent consistantly good take out

nickel16 photo

nickel16

Hot Wok Delivery 3.0

Hot food, most was ok

Ordered for the 1st time today. Did online ordering. Site says they call to confirm all orders and to call them if you haven’t heard from them in 5 minutes. Waited about 10 minutes and was told my order was ready and the delivery guy was leaving in about 2 minutes. Food arrived very hot but order was not complete. Did not get the egg roll for a combo. Food seemed to be on the sweet side so didn’t like everything we ordered.

Lo Mein

Skinny noodles, lots of vegetables, huge portion. Tasted like sugar was added to it. Did not care for it.

Cream Cheese Wontons

Even though they were not crispy (sat in same container as lo mein and on top of fried rice) they tasted great. They are a sweet cream cheese mixture.

Fried Rice

Got fried rice with my combo meal. Dark rice with egg and sprouts. Very good. None of that stuff with carrots and peas!

Chicken with Broccoli

Hug portion, served with white rice. Good dark sauce, plenty of it. Super hot when it got here.

Pork Egg Rolls

Was supposed to get an egg roll with one of our combo meals. Never got it. From other on the site, it sounds like it would have been good.

bearsx3inslp photo

bearsx3inslp

Absolutely wonderful!

The food is outstanding with Asian, Chinese, and Cambodian flavors! I am so very glad that Hot Wok Delivery exists because there are oh so very many dishes on the menu that are truly mouth-watering. Hot Wok Egg Foo Young has my vote first and foremost. Egg rolls are delicious (both vegetable and pork). There really isn’t anything on the menu that is NOT delicious!

Call them and make an order; you will not be disappointed!

Shrimp lo mein – Yum!

Yum! And very unique.

Vegetable Egg Rolls

Yum! Three to an order!

Beef Lemongrass

Yum! Never thought I would like lemon grass; wow, was I wrong. Very, very tasty!

Charmed9 photo

Charmed9

Hot Wok Delivery 4.0

Good food and prices

We have ordered several times and love the fact that it is delivery! The delivery is a little slower than the estimate they give you so set your expectations appropriately. The food is delicious so it is worth the wait. Their egg rolls are the best I have had in years and served with the authentic sauce rather than sweet and sour.

Orange Chicken

I am not a fan of orange chicken in general, but this wasn’t bad and my kids loved it.

Cream Cheese Wontons

I like them, but they are sweeter than average so most of my family is not fond of them.

Lo Mein

We have ordered with different meats and all are wonderful. Noodles are perfect consistency with a good amount of vegetables.

Sesame Chicken

A little spicy which is good. I would like a little less breading.

Mongolian Stir Fry

We had beef and it was very tasty, but EXTREMELY spicy. Not for the faint of heart.

Vegetable Egg Rolls

Truly outstanding.

AndreaJo photo

AndreaJo

Hot Wok Delivery 5.0

Delicious taste at an amazing price!

I am always up for trying Chinese food but don’t usually like it very much. I’ve got to say though, this food is absolutely amazing and the customer service is top notch!

I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of catering an event or feeding a large group of people. You get a lot more food than what you would expect for what you are paying. The prices are affordable and their menu items have a unique taste that no other chinese place can even come close to.

I think they are doing everything just right and I expect them to be around for a long time! Great job Hot Wok!!!!!

One of a kind!!!!! Very unique taste… MMmmmmm

Foodieof5 photo

Foodieof5

Great Food!!!

I just happen to be looking for Chinese delivery one day and was so happily surprised when I found HotWok and from that time on we have tried them 3xs and loved it everytime!

Pork Egg Rolls

We have had the… pork egg rolls, lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, shrimp fried rice and the egg foo young.

Angie99 photo

Angie99

Hot Wok Delivery 5.0

best chinese food and it's delivery !!!

It was my first time ordering from there, I really love that place!!! I ordered saiko ang (beef skewers), some pork egg rolls, cream cheese wontons, and beef lemongrass for delivery to my house. The driver was polite and friendly. He arrived on time within 30 minutes, the food was hot and delicious. I’m so happy, and I will order from them again.

The best in town!

Beef Lemongrass

I never eat that delicious dish before !!! YUM !!!

Crispy and Tasty !!!

LOVE IT !!!

MOMSknow photo

MOMSknow

I got sick!

We decided to try Hot Wok since we hadn’t given it a shot yet. We ordered several dishes on their website. One of our favorite things is cream cheese wontons. They were nice and crispy but the cream cheese was sweet. Our family does not like sweet ones. The food arrived quickly and was hot and fresh. I may have ordered again based on the prompt delivery and the okay food (It’s hard to find really good Chinese food in Coon Rapids – We are still looking) but I got really sick right after eating it. I figured it was something that I’d eaten earlier in the day but when I ate the left overs the next day I got sick again. I can only blame it on Hot Wok. I hate to say it. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Cream Cheese Wontons

Sweet. Not our thing. The wonton wrappers were thin and cruchy though.

Lo Mein

Loved the thin noodles and the flavor. There wasn’t enough chicken.

Sesame Chicken

Too much breading and was tough.

jaybird86 photo

jaybird86

Anoka, MN
Hot Wok Delivery 2.0

get new food

I just seen you guys open the other day so i had to try it and it sucked. My food was cold and it took 50 minutes to get there for delivery. I ordered sesame chicken and it was cold and fatty meat. The cheese won tons were over fried and to sweet ick. Good luck with your grand opening.

way to sweet

wolf photo

wolf

suck

there rice was dry, also there lo mein. there beef skewers where too sweet and also dry.I will never ever eat there again

Delivery Chinese Cambodian

Hot Wok Delivery   Restaurant Reviews

• 05/03/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/23/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 08/06/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 08/27/2013 - A diner from Maple Grove, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 09/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it.
  • 09/10/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 09/16/2013 - A diner from Kingston, IL tried it.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 09/27/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'the fried rice is da bom'
  • 09/29/2013 - A diner from Romulus, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/01/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/03/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 10/04/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 10/07/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/07/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/08/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.
  • 10/09/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/20/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 10/23/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.
  • 10/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/31/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Andover, MN tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2013 - A diner from Overland Park, KS tried it.
  • 11/04/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/04/2013 - A diner from Anoka, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/08/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 11/08/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/10/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/24/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/25/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 11/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/06/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/07/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 12/09/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/09/2013 - A diner from Champlin, MN tried it.
  • 12/15/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 12/15/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/16/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/22/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner from Champlin, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/23/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We had take out, although it was, later then stated the food was wonderful. '
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Wontons❤️'
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/03/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/10/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Hot Wok Delivery is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Take Out In Coon Rapids Mn, Chinese Delivery Coon Rapids Minnesota, Hotwokdelivery, Hot Wok Coon.Rapids.Mn, Hot Wok Delivery, Hot Wok Delivery Coon Rapids, Hot Wok Coon Rapids Mn, Hot Wok Coon, and Hot Wok Coon Rapids.