770-461-1868

885 Glynn St N ( )

Fayetteville, GA 30214-1399

Description: Hotlanta Wings is a Barbecue, Wings, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Barbecue, Wings, Chicken, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Hotlanta Wings

Reviews for Hotlanta Wings

Second Visit to Hotlanta

This was our second visit to Hotlanta Wings… Did not like the wings at all. This time I got the fish and shrimp… not to bad. Our friends had wings. One friend likes his wings wetter, so ask server to bring him extra sauce, and when wings came they were super small! We ask server about them, and all she said was, I know, we have had lots of complaints about them…Thats all she said. My husband ordered a piece of cake, and that was over $2.00 for a real small piece. When the bill came they charged .50 for the extra sauce! Service was bad… This was definitely our last visit!

Wings

Wings were VERY SMALL! When we said something about how small they were, all we got from server was, I now, we have been getting complaints about how small they are… Thats all she said.

Burnt Wings

Placed order for 20 wings with fries at drive thru window. At least half of the wings were burnt. Called to complain and received NO APOLOGY. Young woman who answered phone needs to be taught customer service skills. She informed me that I had to bring back tonight (never mind the inconvenience to me) in order to receive supposedly fresh ones. In this day and time you’re almost afraid to send anything back to the kitchen for fear of retaliation. Took burnt wings back and received more. This time another young lady replaced my order and was very apologetic about the incident. Hopefully she will train the first young lady on the phone about how to deliver good customer service. Not sure I will visit again.

Wings

First order……horrible. Not fit for human consumption. Since I had a bad experience with the first order couldn’t really enjoy replacement order.

December 9, 2008

Not Fond Of Hot Wings

However my entire family is and they tell me this is the best in the area.\r \r I usually stop for take home when I know the family is gathering for a Saturday afternoon/evening get together.\r \r Reasonable prices and fast service.

Hotlanta Wings is located near the cities of Woolsey, Harp, Jonesboro, and Bedford Park.
People found this by searching for: Hotlanta Wings Menu Fayetteville, Hotlanta Wings Fayetteville, Hot Atlanta Wings Fayetteville, Hotlanta Wings, Hotlanta Wings Menu, Hotlanta Wings Fayetteville Ga, Hot Atlanta Wings In Fayetteville Ga, Hot Atlanta Wings, and Hotatlanta Wing Fayetteville Ga.

Featured in Fayetteville

Link to Hotlanta Wings

Hotlanta Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  80%
Cons
  •  "Customers service , atmosphere , unpleasant smell as soon as you walk through the door."
Comments
  •  "This could be a really cool place to come dine only if the customer service was a little better I just may pop back up and visit"