651-488-6687

1163 Larpenteur Ave W ( )

St Paul, MN 55113-6382

View Hours
Description: House of Wong is a Asian, Chinese, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Asian, Chinese, Fast Food, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Reviews for House of Wong

great food

I grew up eating at House of Wong and taking out food…………..never had a bad outing. Took my best friend there last May and she fell in love with the food……………their food is great…………..service was friendly and fast.
Will always go there…………..not like some restaurants where all the food is the same color…………..
The quantities are huge……………….so its always like eating there for two days…………..
judging by the amt of people that eat there…………they must be doing something right.

2.0

Poor service, average food

I used to get House of Wong to go fairly often when I worked in the Roseville area. The food is average in terms of quality. The pot stickers are tasty but everything else seems bland. It is also a lot more expensive than many other places. You can find better food and cheaper prices up the street at Chin’s Kitchen. I have also had a couple very poor experiences with the customer service. On my last visit about 4 months ago they mixed up my order. When I told them that I had not gotten the sesame chicken I ordered they insisted I didn’t order it and would not help me in any way. They dismissed me and refused to acknowledge me. I have not been back since.

February 16, 2013

Worst chicken fried rice ever!!! Seems like they use Spam for the chicken...no peas or onions at all...and they definitely mix in regular white rice...what a joke...also the lo main was dry as eff! No more

August 6, 2010

House of Wong

I only been here once and had their chick fried rice and egg rolls. The food was okay, but then again I didn't try anything fancy. The service was fast and super friendly. The restaurant though could use some renovations.

House of Wong is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: House Of Wong Roseville Menu, House Of Wong Menu Roseville, House Of Wong Roseville, House Of Wong Mn, House Of Wong Roseville Mn Menu, House Of Wong Rosevillen, House Of Wong Menu, and St Paul Mn Restaurants House Of Wong.

Acqua Restaurant and Wine Bar
Steak in West 7th

7494d7356ffc7617aa576bb3c9261661

Link to House of Wong

House of Wong  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Variety in the menu"
  •  "Good"