Houston's

415-392-9280

1800 Montgomery St ( )

San Francisco, CA 94111-1013

Neighborhoods: The Embarcadero

Tags: American, Ribs, Chain, Vegan, BYOB, Hot Dogs, Healthy, Steak, Seafood, and Burgers
  • 160 dishes entered by diners at Houston's
  • 3 users want to eat at Houston's

Overall: 100%    Food: 83%    Service: 80%    Ambiance: 100%

Reviews for Houston's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by shaomai
Houston's

BEST RIBS EVER

Ok, whoever rated houston’s 2 stars obviously did not eat the ribs. It is possible that Houston’s other dishes are 2 star quality… but I’ve never eaten anything other than the ribs, and never will. Why would you, as they are the best ribs ever!!! (note title)

Admittedly, I was wary at first. Chain restaurant, kinda pricey, normal american fare… but on a friend’s recommendation, I ordered the ribs. Friend said he’s never seen me devour a plate of food that quickly. Two things to note here:

1) I’ve probably never finished a full rack of ribs in my entire life. I did here at Houston’s.

2) I am a notoriously slow eater and I finished that full rack in less than 10 minutes.

What makes them so good? For me, it’s the fall off the bone quality. I think I ate the entire rack without having to touch one bone with my fingers – the meat just fell right off and you can seriously eat the entire rack with a fork (which also contributed to my ability to eat them so fast). Flavor is excellent too, but I’m sure other restaurants’ ribs taste good, but aren’t as tender and juicy as these!

Everything else about this restaurant I don’t really remember… dessert I remember as being normal, drinks were normal. but the ribs – 5 stars all on their own.

Barbecue Pork Ribs

best ribs ever. period.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Houston's is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Houston Restaurant San Francisco, Houston's Restaurant Menu San Francisco, Houston's San Francisco, The Houston Restaurant, Sf Ca, Houston's Restaurant San Francisco, Houston's Restaurant San Francisco Menu, Houston's Menu San Francisco, Houston Restaurant Embarcadero, and Houston's San Francisco Menu.

House of Prime Rib