Huber's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Salads, Cafe

ichikoo photo

Seattle, WA

A restaurant with a past feeds you decent food

We ended up here on our drive down to San Jose from Seattle. While looking for a place to eat, we chose here because it was very similar to one of our friend’s name…and we were getting hungry.

It turns out that this place has quite a bit of history in terms of how it came about. For example, it’s supposed to be the oldest restaurant to have survived since 1879. It was also speakeasy too at some point, providing alcohol to folks in a coffee mug. NICE.

I think the food was normal. Not gross, but I don’t think that it was specatacular. However, just for the sake of checking out a bit of Portland history, it may be worth dropping by.

It’s a bit weird in terms of location because it’s hidden inside a building from one street, but visible from another. Just look around that area and you’ll find it for sure.

Clam Chowder

Normal, good.

Turkey Mushroom Pie

I think that’s what the name was…but it was pretty juicy and good. I knew right away that I wouldn’t get full off of it though.

American Reservations Salads
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 12:00PM - 01:00AM
Sun 04:00PM - 12:00AM

Huber's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Huber's Restaurant is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Low Carb Restaurants Portland Or, Low Carb Restaurants Portland Oregon, Hubers, Low Carb Restaurants Portland, Hubers Restaurant Menu Portland, Can You Order Thanksgiving Dinner For Takeout At Hubers In Portland, and Thanksgiving Take Out Hubers.