254-526-7879

913 S Fort Hood St ( )

Killeen, TX 76541

Description: Hunan Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Vietnamese, Pan Asian, Fast Food, Asian, Online Ordering, and Ft Hood
  • 605 dishes entered by diners at Hunan Chinese Restaurant

Reviews for Hunan Chinese Restaurant

HORRIBLE

If I could give them zero stars, I would. That was the nastiest bunch of grease and gristle I’ve ever put in my mouth. The egg drop soup had the consistency of badly gelled jell-o and all the flavor of a raw egg. The ribs were basically jerky on a bone. The beef sticks were barely passable as edible. The egg rolls were pockets of unseasoned, unidentifiable mush, in a scorched and greasy wrapper. I’ve never had worse fried rice in my life. My husband’s “almond chicken” had all the flavor of simmered cardboard. The “aromatic” chicken was some kind of tough, greasy, rubbery meat that had been salted to the point of near preservation. The menu said sweet tea. The restaurant said they have sweet tea. Brewed sweet tea. What did we receive? Lemon flavored Brisk in a can. When I called to complain, they said “Oh, you have to dine in or pick up to get brewed tea.” How come that wasn’t mentioned when we placed the order? My son’s chicken nuggets were so overcooked and greasy he couldn’t chew them. He gagged on his french fries, and (rightly) wouldn’t even touch the fried rice. Nothing we received was edible. We spent $50 dollars on three meals, and we just threw away about 75% of it. Save your money and go to the freezer aisle at H.E.B. This is by far and away the WORST restaurant I’ve experienced in all my life.

Combinations 1 and 4

Absolutely terrible

The food is HORRIBLE the prices are HIGH.
Ordered delivery and not only did it take them almost 2hrs to deliver but the fact that a one meal would cost me 20$ is outrageous… Will never deal with these people again.
and will NEVER tell anyone to go there.

23. Szechuan Chicken

3.0

not bad....

It’s okay, although certainly not the best I’ve ever had. A little pricey, especially if you get delivery.

August 1, 2009

Hunan Chinese Restaurant A Must!!

Nice atmosphere. Nice staff, good service, good food, great price, Sue and Sandy have a good thing going! Keep up the good work!

People found this by searching for: Hunan Killeen, Hunan Killeen Tx, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx Menu, Chinese Delivery In Killeen Tx, Hunan In Killeen Tx, and Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx.

Wong's Palace Chinese Restauarnt
Mooyah
Taqueria Mexico Lindo
RydeOut BBQ & Eatery

Link to Hunan Chinese Restaurant

Hunan Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  88%  Food:  80%  Service:  66%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "from the moment I came through the door,I noticed there was one waiter,the staff were horse playing and seemed to be under age, food was half hot half cold...when I asked for half price on the plate I did not eat..I eas told still had to pay...and waite"