Hunan Chinese Restaurant

913 S Fort Hood St
Killeen, TX 76541

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Vietnamese

Hunan Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"from the moment I came through the door,I noticed there was one waiter,the staff were horse playing and seemed to be under age, food was half hot half cold...when I asked for half price on the plate I did not eat..I eas told still had to pay...and waite"
VBELL photo

VBELL

Fort Hood, TX
Hunan Chinese Restaurant 1.0

HORRIBLE

If I could give them zero stars, I would. That was the nastiest bunch of grease and gristle I’ve ever put in my mouth. The egg drop soup had the consistency of badly gelled jell-o and all the flavor of a raw egg. The ribs were basically jerky on a bone. The beef sticks were barely passable as edible. The egg rolls were pockets of unseasoned, unidentifiable mush, in a scorched and greasy wrapper. I’ve never had worse fried rice in my life. My husband’s “almond chicken” had all the flavor of simmered cardboard. The “aromatic” chicken was some kind of tough, greasy, rubbery meat that had been salted to the point of near preservation. The menu said sweet tea. The restaurant said they have sweet tea. Brewed sweet tea. What did we receive? Lemon flavored Brisk in a can. When I called to complain, they said “Oh, you have to dine in or pick up to get brewed tea.” How come that wasn’t mentioned when we placed the order? My son’s chicken nuggets were so overcooked and greasy he couldn’t chew them. He gagged on his french fries, and (rightly) wouldn’t even touch the fried rice. Nothing we received was edible. We spent $50 dollars on three meals, and we just threw away about 75% of it. Save your money and go to the freezer aisle at H.E.B. This is by far and away the WORST restaurant I’ve experienced in all my life.

Combinations 1 and 4

UC photo

UC

Killeen, TX
Hunan Chinese Restaurant 1.0

Absolutely terrible

The food is HORRIBLE the prices are HIGH.
Ordered delivery and not only did it take them almost 2hrs to deliver but the fact that a one meal would cost me 20$ is outrageous… Will never deal with these people again.
and will NEVER tell anyone to go there.

23. Szechuan Chicken

craztcatlady photo

craztcatlady

Copperas Cove, TX
Hunan Chinese Restaurant 3.0

not bad....

It’s okay, although certainly not the best I’ve ever had. A little pricey, especially if you get delivery.

Chinese Good For Kids Dinner

Hunan Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/18/2013 - A diner from Killeen, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 04/25/2013 - A diner from Temple, TX tried it.
  • 05/04/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 05/19/2013 - A diner from Killeen, TX tried it.
  • 05/19/2013 - A diner from Temple, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/29/2013 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/09/2013 - A diner from Rockwall, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 07/15/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'from the moment I came through the door,I noticed there was one waiter,the staff were horse playing and seemed to be under age, food was half hot half cold...when I asked for half price on the plate I did not eat..I eas told still had to pay...and waite'
  • 10/26/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2013 - A diner from Killeen, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/27/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 12/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/23/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
  • 01/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/07/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/02/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx Menu, Hunan Killeen, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx, Chinese Chews Killeen, Hunan Restaurant Menu Killeen Tx, Hunan Killeen Tx, Chinese Delivery In Killeen Tx, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen, and Hunan Restuarant Killeen Tx.