Hungry Dawg's Diner

21181 Wa-410
Bonney Lake, WA 98390-8457

Cuisine: Breakfast

Hungry Dawg's Diner is a Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food awesome service "
Cons
"Not really any cons just a good family diner"
Comments
"If you're in Bonney Lake it's a great place to eat"
wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA
Hungry Dawg's Diner 3.0

Mad Dogs for biscuits and gravy!

I only go here for their biscuits and gravy. They make the BEST gravy! Its basically your typical greasy spoon…ya really gotta be in the mood…ok atmosphere, ok food, fairly inexpensive prices.

biscuits and gravy

mmmmm, when your in the mood, ya gotta try theirs!!!

cookiemonster032 photo

cookiemonster032

Puyallup, WA
Hungry Dawg's Diner 1.0

This place was aweful

We came here because we saw that they were fairly busy. The food was disgusting, everything was processed (came frozen or from a can). I think I had an omlette, small omlette nothing to it. I can’t go back it was that bad.

Omlette

Nothing to the thing. Hashbrowns tasted aweful, I left most of it on my plate. Not good at all.

hiscelticgirl photo

hiscelticgirl

Bonney Lake, WA
Hungry Dawg's Diner 4.0

Surprisingly great breakfast.

I generally am pretty skeptical of greasy spoon style places but my daughter said this was the best place in town to get breakfast. I can’t say anything outstanding about the atmosphere or service as nothing stood out. It was pretty much as expected but the food was wonderful. It has been a while since I have found a place that knows how to make hashbrowns right, crispy and golden on the outside soft and warm on the inside but cooked all the way through without being dry. I just had eggs hashbrowns and toast with no meat and was absolutely happy with every bite.

GregDeputy photo

GregDeputy

Bonney Lake, WA
Hungry Dawg's Diner 4.0

Come for the food

We eat here a couple times a month. Best for breakfast. The eggs benedict is to die for. Typical diner/greasy spoon. Good food, service is generally ok.

Eggs Benedict with Country Ham

I love my eggs benedict, and this is the best i’ve found yet. I keep coming back for more.

Breakfast Aweful

Hungry Dawg's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/04/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/14/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 07/22/2013 - A diner from Kent, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/01/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it.
  • 12/31/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/22/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Hungry Dawg's Diner is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Mad Dogs Cafe, Bonney Lake Brakfast, Mad Dogs Cafe Bonney Lake, Mad Dogs Bonney Lake, Mad Dog Cafe Bonney Lake, Hungry Dawgs Diner, Mad Dog Diner, and Mad Dog Cafe.