Call 2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Overall
Pros
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, Pictures Of Hunts Drive In Peoria, Il, Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Illinois, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, and Hunts Restaurant Peoria.