Hydens Dockside

Cuisine: Seafood, American

Hydens Dockside is a Seafood and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

jsalcido photo

Houston, TX

Worst Place I have ever eaten!

I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone I know. The food was cold and tasteless. The service was horrible and the Manager was arrogant. The waitress never came back to our table after she took our order. When we complained (4 of us) that the food was cold he became very defensive and, believe it not, apologetic in a very negative manner. Something like "Well I’m sorry but we are short staffed tonight! He made no attempt to make our experience better by offering to heat the food, or replace it, or offering a discount, or even coffee or dessert. My only regret is that I actually paid the $86.00 for this meal. It was our first and last time at Hydens! It’s a terrible feeling to go into what you think will be a good restuarant, hungry and looking forward to visiting and enjoying a great meal and it turns out to be one of the worst experiences you’ve ever had. It was so bad that I have actually logged onto this site which I have never done to tell all of you out there to beware of Hydens! Also, please know that I am forced to put a 1-5 star rating to submit this. Unfortunately there is not an option for terrible. I give it a minus 5.

Blackened Red Snapper

Blackened Snapper with Crawfish. Snapper was nasty and the crawfish was mushy and ice cold (really – no heat whatsoever!). 2 of us ordered this meal.
Rating -5. I could not submit this with out being forced to rate it 1 – 5 so I have rated it a 1 but this is ot true. No stars for this restuarant.

Shrimp Salad

Did not eat this personally but the reaction on my daughters face when she tasted the lettuce knew it was horrible. She picked at it but was not pleased.

GetFood photo

Conroe, TX

Voted Best Seafood in Montgomery County

We drive from the Woodlands to eat at this restaurant. It is my favorite Seafood & Steak restaurant. It is always great and the servers are friendly. My favorite is Mardi Gras Shrimp and the Coconut Pie. I’ll always drive to Hydens to eat. Mesquite grilled Steaks are tender and tasty.

Mardi Gras Shrimp

Jumbo Shrimp stuffed with jalapeno cheese wrapped in bacon and mesquite grilled

Seafood American Delivery

Hydens Dockside  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Hydens Dockside Conroe, Hydens Conroe Menu, Hyden's Dockside, Hydens Dockside Woodlands, Hydens Dockside, Hayden's Dockside The Woodlands, and Hydens Conroe.