I Love NY Pizza

Call (Near the intersection of Birmingham Rd and Hickory Flat Rd/Birmingham Hwy)

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Vegan

Overall
Pros
"Really good pizza"
Cons
"The decor."
Comments
"Very friendly, and the best pizza around!"

Pizza Dinner Lunch

I Love NY Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/17/2015 - A diner from Jasper, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2015 - A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/31/2015 - A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it.
  • 11/03/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Really good pizza'
    Cons: 'The decor.'
    Comments: 'Very friendly, and the best pizza around!'
  • 01/30/2016 - A diner from Canton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
I Love NY Pizza is located near the cities of Roswell Alpharetta and Crabapple.
People found this by searching for: I Love New York Pizza Milton Ga Menu, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga, I Love New York Pizza Milton Ga, I Love Ny Pizza Milton, I Love New York Pizza, I Love Ny Pizza Milton Ga Menu, and I Love New York Pizza Milton Menu.