IBar

2118 Maryland Ave ( )

Baltimore, MD 21218

Neighborhoods: Charles North

View Hours
Description: IBar is a Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Wings and Buffalo Wings
  • 1 dish entered by diners at IBar
  • 1 user loves IBar

Reviews for IBar

IBar

4.0

Awesome buffalo wings!

Okay, what neighborhood bar or family restaurant DOESN’T have what they would refer to as “buffalo wings”?? After reading a positive review in the Baltimore City Paper recently, I decided I just HAD to go and try the wings. As a wing afficionado, these are some of the best wings I’ve ever had… and I’m no pushover when it comes to wings! (I am debating whether iBar or Bill Bateman’s is my number one choice for wings now)

It’s a fairly small, yet cozy and comfortable and friendly place. One of the first things that struck me was the ethnic diversity of the clientele. That’s something I notice and appreciate whenever I visit new local spots to try out. The owners and bartenders are very friendly, too. You gotta try this place!!

Buffalo Wings

I always go for the hottest wing sauce a place offers, in this case it was a dozen suicidal buffalo wings for $9.50. They weren’t drowning in sauce, and the wings remained slightly crispy under the sauce there was. Man oh man, these suckers were hot but not TOO hot! You get a choice of bleu cheese or ranch dressings (who the hell puts RANCH on a buffalo wing?!?), and I would recommend you get an extra portion at 50 cents I think it was. Not because the portion was skimpy, but because you’ll need that extra cool creamy goodness to put out the fire!!