- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Ibiza features Spanish Sundays with paella and sangria served beginning at 5pm. Two people minimum for the paella and call ahead to order.
- Forgot your shades for the patio? Borrow a pair from Ibiza's collection, on display.
- Divine selection of sauvignon blancs, Napa cabs and other global winners. Cosmopolitans are dangerously enticing.
- There's no smoking allowed inside, but patrons can smoke on the outdoor patio.
- Ibiza has been one of Midtown's most bustling hot spots since opening in 2001. Check out the wine bar for lunch, dinner or dessert.
Tue-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Ibiza like it's namesake off the coast of Spain, Houston's own Ibiza throbs with a confluence of sophisticated style setters, exciting environs and fabulous flare. Awash in cool blues, the restaurant evokes a modern Mediterranean Mecca where scenesters and foodies alike worship at the foot of owners Grant Cooper and Chef Charles Clark's open kitchen.