Call 191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Cuisine: Japanese, Fusion, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "
Ichiban Japanese Steak House 5.0
January 8, 2011

Best sushi bar East of Raleigh

Tried the Sushi bar for the first time (did not know we had one in Rocky Mount for the longest time). It's easy to see why Ichiban is best food in Rocky Mount. Sushi was absolutely delicious. The sushi chef is an artist! And the sushi…
Ichiban Japanese Steak House 3.0
January 9, 2010

Great place for dinner

I love Japanese Steakhouses and this one does not disappoint! You can count on good food and good service here! I find the prices to be very reasonable as well.
Ichiban Japanese Steak House 5.0
August 7, 2009

Surprisingly better than Kanki

Unlike Kanki, we didn't have to wait for an hour + to be seated (and last time we went to Kanki the chicken wasn't cooked done!). We were seated and waited on promptly. The food was awesome (Hibachi shrimp, Teriyaki Steak)--cooked well,…

Japanese Fusion Sushi

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner from Athens, TN tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Wilson, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place.'
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food tastes good to me'
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. '
    Comments: 'If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint '
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. '
Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, Soup From Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Recipe, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban In Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, and Ichiban Steakhouse Menu Rocky Mount Nc.