Ichiban Japanese Steak House

191 S Wesleyan Blvd
Rocky Mount, NC 27804-2535

Cuisine: Japanese, Fusion, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. "
"Food tastes good to me"
Cons
"The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place."
Comments
"If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint "

Japanese Fusion Sushi

Ichiban Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner from Athens, TN tried it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Wilson, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'The inside is nasty..carpet needs replacing, grease is all over the place.They have great food but, they need to update & CLEAN UP the place.'
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food tastes good to me'
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They didnt Make my.order right then wen i call bk they told me to bring My food bk on my nxt visit beacuse i was running late for work. '
    Comments: 'If u call inn cheack your food bfor u leave n com.ealry to pikk up cause um sure its gon b a complaint '
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Cooks are entertaining and my entire group shared plenty of laughs with both our server and cook. '
  • 07/26/2015 - A diner from Youngsville, NC tried it.
Ichiban Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Wesleyan College.
People found this by searching for: Ichiban In Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Menu, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount Menu, Ichiban Restaurant Rocky Mount Nc, Ichiban Rocky Mount, Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Prices, Ichiban Steakhouse Menu Rocky Mount Nc, and Soup From Ichiban Rocky Mount Nc Recipe.