IHOP

1560 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802-2384

Neighborhoods: Disneyland
Cuisine: American, Steak, International

IHOP is a American, Steak, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Way overpriced!"
"Salads and pancakes"
Cons
"More variety of foods"
"Worst customer service and management I have ever experienced"
Comments
"Don't eat here"
pop photo

pop

Peoria, AZ
IHOP 4.0

Watch out for the Beverage Pricing

I thought the food and service at this location was excellent. The manger is doing a great job.

One thing I did notice is the cost of beverages. What a rip-off. I can’t make this much clearer. I got caught by the beverage trap pricing on the second breakfast visit where my total bill for 4 was $70.02 and $23.03 was beverages. That’s 32%! ( 2 coffee, 2 juice, 1 milk, 2 hot cocoa) $3.99 for a large OJ???

After that we just order water and the bill went down to $50.

Disneyland is expensive enough without con-artist pricing at the restaurants. I didn’t think I had to look for this at a recognized restaurant chain. I am very hesitant to eat there ever again even though the food was good and portions were adequate.

American Delivery Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/25/2013 - A diner from Concord, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Worst customer service and management I have ever experienced'
    Comments: 'Don't eat here'
  • 01/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Salads and pancakes'
    Cons: 'More variety of foods'
  • 02/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Way overpriced!'
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/20/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
IHOP is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Disneyland Anaheim, Ihop By Disneyland, Ihop Disneyland, Ihop Anaheim Disneyland, Ihop In Anaheim By Disneyland, Ihop Menu Anaheim, and Ihop At Disneyland.