3.0 rating over 1 review
Call 224 South River Road
Bedford, NH 03110

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Steak

IHOP is a American, Contemporary, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Sevice was terrible...our waitress was interested in everything else except serving my familiy. Left before we were finished placing our order. Forgot to serve us our coffee, and messed up our order. Pace in there was very fast and constantly felt rushed."
2goldman photo

2goldman

Concord, NH
IHOP 3.0

Great Service at IHOP

If you like IHOP’s food in general, you will like it here. It is a new restaurant and is nice and clean. The service was excellent, and everyone from the managers on down were very friendly.

The food was what you would expect at this chain restaurant. My companion and I had the new lemonades that were advertised. She had the Mango and I the Strawberry. It came with the flavored gel on the bottom of the glass and you had to stir it to get the flavor. I did not find that the strawberry tasted much like strawberry, and I would prefer to have traditional lemonade made with real juice next time.

American Contemporary Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/02/2013 - A diner from Tappahannock, VA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 11/28/2013 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sevice was terrible...our waitress was interested in everything else except serving my familiy. Left before we were finished placing our order. Forgot to serve us our coffee, and messed up our order. Pace in there was very fast and constantly felt rushed.'
People found this by searching for: Ihop, Ihop Bedford Nh, Ihop In Bedford Nh Menu, Ihop Bedford, Ihopbedford,Nh, Ihop Restaurant, Bedford, Nh, Ihop Menu, and Ihop In Bedford Nh.