IHOP

3.0 rating over 1 review

603-296-0236

224 South River Road ( )

Bedford, NH 03110

Description: IHOP is a American, Contemporary, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Contemporary, Steak, Wifi, Good For Kids, and Good for groups
  • 1079 dishes entered by diners at IHOP
Diner Log for IHOP:
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from East Elmhurst, NY tried it and didn't like it.

Pros

• "Sevice was terrible...our waitress was interested in everything else except serving my familiy. Left before we were finished placing our order. Forgot to serve us our coffee, and messed up our order. Pace in there was very fast and constantly felt rushed."

Reviews for IHOP

Editorial Review by Gayot »

IHOP

3.0

Great Service at IHOP

If you like IHOP’s food in general, you will like it here. It is a new restaurant and is nice and clean. The service was excellent, and everyone from the managers on down were very friendly.

The food was what you would expect at this chain restaurant. My companion and I had the new lemonades that were advertised. She had the Mango and I the Strawberry. It came with the flavored gel on the bottom of the glass and you had to stir it to get the flavor. I did not find that the strawberry tasted much like strawberry, and I would prefer to have traditional lemonade made with real juice next time.