1.0 rating over 1 review
Call 1309 E Kemper Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Neighborhoods: Springdale

Cuisine: Breakfast, Coffee, Steak

IHOP is a Breakfast, Coffee, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

mop2 photo

mop2

Cincinnati, OH
IHOP 1.0

Ugh there was nothing good about this. Rude...

Ugh there was nothing good about this. Rude waiter, and VERY slow. I tried the banana fosters brioche and it was gross. I asked if I could switch it and he said “Once you’ve taken two bites we can’t do anything about it.” Like seriously? He had a very bad attitude. I could tell he was new by his mistakes earlier but I was willing to let that slide until this. The other three people at my table thought it was gross too. It tasted like alcohol. He came back later saying that they could replace it with something of the same price or less. I got something else and it was fine. This is the third and last strike for Ihop. I will not be going to any of them ever again.

Breakfast Coffee Steak

IHOP  Restaurant Reviews

IHOP is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Ihop Tri County Map, Ihop Near Tri County Mall, Ihop In Tri County, Ihop Kemper Road Cincinnati Ohio, I Hop Tri County Cinci Oh, Ihop Tri County Oh, Ihop Tri County Cincinnati, Ihop's Menu Springdale Kemper Road Pictures, and Ihop Tri County.